“Real, authentic Ayurveda& Yoga centre.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coonoor
Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I am Gopal from Thiruvannamalai, I loved my 4 week stay with the Ayurveda yoga retreat. I stayed for 4 weeks, from 05.06.2017 to 01.07.2017.
Dr. Mouli seemed like a very knowledgeable individual with many happy customers.
I loved the yoga classes with Ganesh, I loved the massages (the therapists are ridiculously good), I loved the beautiful nature that surrounded me every day.
I met really nice people during my stay there, it was very nice to be in a community of people that are all seeking that connection with themselves, and people who want get better physically & spiritually.
I advise anyone who’s going there for treatment, especially for depression, weight loss, and Panchakarma programme to go there with an open mind. To go there and experience what it’s like to live an ayurvedic life, if only for a few days. Let the people help you, let nature heal you, let the meditation and yoga clear your mind.
What is important to know is that they are doing the real, authentic Ayurveda there - not some wellness tourist version. I especially loved the deep spirituality which shows in every aspect of the place - plus the incredibly beautiful nature around.
Totally Recommend the place if you are looking for a Ayurveda experience and a comfortable holiday.
I would like to thank the management who were like family. Thank you Mrs. Rekha & Mr.Kantilal.

Room Tip: best views, walking place, massage & yoga.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank gopal202

Reviewed 10 July 2017

First the beautiful hilly settings of Coonoor, second the fabulous 30 acre land the retreat is built on. The cottages are very luxurious and well maintained. They are cleaned everyday. There are two treatments provided everyday (it may differ for each treatment).Morning's medicines are provided sharp at 6 AM at your door step. There is a fulll timeAyurvedic doctor who is available for consultation.He provided good insights into the practise of Ayurvedic treatments. Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner are all prepared considering the nature of treatments. The food is sumptuous , the staff and the management are cordial. Yoga and Meditation classes are conducted everyday. Transport is available within the retreat and can be used to visit the market. A good relaxing room with a well equipped library is available. The nature walks around the nearby estates are very pleasant. One can also get introduced to fellow rejeveunators who arrive from different backgrounds. All in all I have experienced excellent health benefits combined with a cordial atmosphere for treatments.

Room Tip: An economical cottage/villa with beautiful views of the mountains is what one should choose.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful experience in this magical place .
I stayed two months and I learned a lot .
Genuine staff, loving people and great food.
Dr.Mauli, what an amazing man full of love and patience. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for everything. He taught me a lot and I will always be grateful .
Rekha and Kantilal, sweet loving couple, I will always remember your great hospitality and our lovely moments together !

I will be back for sure to learn more and to rest of course .

Love and light heading to all of you and to this beautiful place.

Jowel with Love .

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Overall I had a very positive experience here. The retreat is surrounded by stunning forrest, the air is fresh and clean, and the landscape really adds to the overall experience. To be honest, I was slightly skeptical about the Ayurveda methodology (as someone who works in the Western health sector), but have left with deep appreciation of this ancient practice. Dr. Mouli seemed like a very knowledgable individual with many happy customers. The staff were absolutely amazing, and provided support throughout the treatment process. The food was outstanding and the chefs ensured everyone was well fed and provided meals according to dietary requirements. I know that some individuals has issues with management, but my experience with them was positive for the most part. I found them to be friendly and accommodated to my requests. I really enjoyed yoga and meditation practice, both of which were unfamiliar to me but were fantastic nonetheless. There were some areas for improvement in the way the retreat is run, but these hardly detracted from the overall healing experience. The other people staying at the retreat were all very friendly and kind, making for a very relaxing and multicultural-family-like atmosphere. This is definitely a place I will return to, and would like to bring my family one day.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Clay N
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Being MD of German Company My husband and me wanted everything in perfect we first visited this place way back 2004 Since then we are regular visitor to them for rejuvenation every year. Super owners ,therapist are awesome and do their jobs with full integrity.Amazing organic food and doctor you are sure to feel refresh after the visit.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Management a very courteous. Doctors and and allied staff are excellent. Best treatment.

Rates are very reasonable, Nestled in Queen of Hill Station one can have have a real majestic feel

One should visit this place

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited the retreat at the end of April/early May for two weeks for a "mini panchakarma" and to sort out a few health problems. I left feeling really invigorated. Overall, the lodging is comfortable and the surroundings are beautiful and peaceful, but it is the staff that really make this place extra special. Mohan and Chagan (working in the kitchen) make lovely vegetarian food and always serve it with a smile - they really take such good care of the guests. The treatment therapists are excellent. They give great massages but are also really considerate and caring. Dr Moulli is very approachable and available throughout the days for consultations. I will return for sure next year, probably for a full panchakarma next time.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend paying a little extra and staying in a deluxe room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Julienne C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coonoor
4 km away
#9 of 13 in Coonoor
10 km away
Meadows Residency - Ooty
Meadows Residency - Ooty
#1 of 94 in Ooty (Udhagamandalam)

Been to Ayurveda Yoga Retreat? Share your experiences!