US$97
Teanest(Coonoor)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Bella Vista Stay(Coonoor)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$29
O'land Plantation Stay(Coonoor)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$47
Bearcountry Resorts(Coonoor)(Great Value!)
US$24
The Ataraxia(Coonoor)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$32
US$36
All reviewsdr moulihealth problemsweek staylife changing experienceayurvedic foodon a daily basishuman beingbody and soulper dayrejuvenating experiencehealthy foodinteresting peoplebeautiful naturenilgiri mountainscoimbatore airportvisit this placedoctor
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I participated the training course to learn about ayurveda.
i was excited to come there and abit nervous for i was travelling alone. rekha, the owner welcomed me with a bindhi and sweets. she was as kind as the owner himself was.

the doctor there, dr. mouli, was a great teacher. very calm and patient, very knowing and generous to pass on his knowlegde. he has a great humor, too and supported my desire for knowledge with wisdom and motivation.

the massage therapists are wonderful, without many words but with gestures, awareness and much sensitivity they taught me a lot and made my lessons practical and relevant. massaging they do a dance with their hands.

the cook there is more than a cook. he is soul of the place, listing, making fun, cheering everybody up in down and calming the place with his presence. he is father, psychologist, brother, friend. and he cooks awesome.

it was a great time there.
it became a reality of its own and i forgot that there is a life out there, because the place felt like the perfect place to be: nowhere else i´d rather be at.

go there. you will love it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Klurischaun
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

People from around the world, I'll recommend you to come with an open heart to this special place!!!
I've stayed 4 weeks In this beautiful place... here I found special people, who cared , loved and treated me in such a wonderful way .
Dr Mouli, exceptional doctor and personality,
and all the staff working there are the most incredible people with such a big heart, always smiling and ready to help with everything you need.
I've met here very special friends and I'm so grateful to this place because I think that it attracts good people!
Thank you everybody from the retreat for everything!
I apreciate all your help and I'm looking forward to see you again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kristina F
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I just completed 3 weeks of Panchakarma treatments at the ayurvedaretreat.com . The treatments are world class, the staff are all so beautiful and friendly and the location is incredible, nestled amongst the Nilgiri Mountains. I wanted my first Panchakarma experience to not just be stuck in a hospital style setting, and so this was perfect. There is an incredible yoga practise room, which is a large wooden circular room overlooking the trees and mountains. The massages and cooking was pure bliss!! Accomodation is ok, but incredibly reasonable for the prices you are paying. (Pay a little extra for the nicer rooms which is well worth it) Dr Mouli and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this place and will be heading back myself!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with the balcony or villas are the best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I have just completed 3 weeks of Panchakarma (detox and re-balancing) at the Ayurveda Retreat, and it was very good. Dr Mouli, the resident Ayurvedic doctor, is a very good physician in the classic tradition of Ayurvedic medicine - knowledgable, experienced, and providing dedicated care; the treatment plan generally comprises three treatments per day including an Acupressure and Reiki session on alternate days; this is balanced by a full early morning Yoga session and a Pranayama & Mediation session in the early evening, both conducted by Ganesh-Ji, who is a Yoga master of the old school - leading by example and gently guiding only where it is needed; both the yoga and the mediation are, of course, not compulsory, but they are very much worth trying - even if one is a complete newcomer to yoga - as they are highly complementary to the Ayurvedic treatments; there were a number of guests with auto-immune conditions including Crohn’s, Rheumatism, IBS, chronic fatigue, and those seeking weight loss during my stay - they all commented on the marked improvements as a result of the therapies, often well beyond their expectations. The property itself is a little tired, having been built early to mid-last-century as I understand it, but it is carried by a lovely team of therapists, chefs, and housekeepers, who are clearly dedicated to the care and comfort of their guests.

Room Tip: 1st floor Rooms on the balcony are better, more so the cottages and villas
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JoMaling
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I am Gopal from Thiruvannamalai, I loved my 4 week stay with the Ayurveda yoga retreat. I stayed for 4 weeks, from 05.06.2017 to 01.07.2017.
Dr. Mouli seemed like a very knowledgeable individual with many happy customers.
I loved the yoga classes with Ganesh, I loved the massages (the therapists are ridiculously good), I loved the beautiful nature that surrounded me every day.
I met really nice people during my stay there, it was very nice to be in a community of people that are all seeking that connection with themselves, and people who want get better physically & spiritually.
I advise anyone who’s going there for treatment, especially for depression, weight loss, and Panchakarma programme to go there with an open mind. To go there and experience what it’s like to live an ayurvedic life, if only for a few days. Let the people help you, let nature heal you, let the meditation and yoga clear your mind.
The other people staying at the retreat were all very friendly and kind, making for a very relaxing and multicultural-family-like atmosphere. This is definitely a place I will return to, and would like to bring my family one day.
What is important to know is that they are doing the real, authentic Ayurveda there - not some wellness tourist version. I especially loved the deep spirituality which shows in every aspect of the place - plus the incredibly beautiful nature around.
Totally Recommend the place if you are looking for a Ayurveda experience and a comfortable holiday.
I would like to thank the management who were like family. Thank you Mrs. Rekha & Mr.Kantilal.

Room Tip: best views, walking place, massage & yoga.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends