All reviews orchid restaurant race course poolside restaurant club room excellent stay place to stay swimming pool front office f b comfortable stay value for money enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet special thanks courteous staff comfortable rooms home away from home
Reviewed December 4, 2017

The staff is mostly lost with new interns trying their luck at customer service. The hotel per say is good, Food is OK. There was a Saree show going on inside the hotel when we were there but nothing great. Overall no great positive vibe with the staff. But definitely worth the price you pay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback on Trip Advisor, which is very rewarding for ‘Team Fortune Pandiyan’. Thank you! It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to exceed guest expectations. We take pride in the fact that we are the first three star luxury hotel in this Temple City that has been serving guests with the traditional warmth and hospitality of South India since 1968.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to you for your patronage and support. It is our constant endeavour to provide you with the highest standards of personalized service and efficiency. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Very good rooms. Receptive staff. Excellent service. The best came at the only restaurant in the hotel. The staff was listening and proactively helped us with good food that we liked. My kids enjoyed as they got what they wanted - free ice creams and sweets. Srivatsan was really good and kept his promises of good food and service

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed December 3, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Fortune Pandiyan. The hotel itself is quite old but well maintained and has a charming old world feel to it. It is located very centrally but on a really large walled area which has plenty of trees, giving it a far off the city feel. The rooms are large, very well appointed and the service was excellent. The buffet breakfast too was really good having a wide spread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

The Spread is always good the Chinese Chicken was good and the Vegetarian food was traditional n scumptious and delicious....panner dish was finger lickin good...thanks keep d good work chef suresh was always asking for anything extra kids wanted....will look to visit again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are spacious, room service is good. Staff are very polite. I am visiting this hotel regularly due to official purpose and I am happy with the hotel accommodation at pandiyan. Staff are very polite and friendly

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017