Fortune Pandiyan Hotel
    • Restaurant
    The Metropole(Madurai)
    RJ Towers(Madurai)
    Very Good 4/5
      All reviewsorchid restaurantclub roomawesome experiencechef mrcomfortable stayexcellent stayfront officemini barspecial thanksbreakfast buffetswimming poolcourteous staffcomfortable roomssouth indiavalue for moneyenjoyed my stayrestaurant staff
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a well maintained hotel, with good service and decent food. The room and bathroom were a decent size and the staff were helpful. The only meal we had in the hotel was breakfast and it had a good spread. However, we were surprised to hear that breakfast was not included in the room package. We had booked through a website and not directly through the hotel and had just presumed the breakfast would be included. So do check that out when you book.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
      1  Thank shashibaliga
      Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback on Trip Advisor, which is very rewarding for ‘Team Fortune Pandiyan’. Thank you! It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to exceed guest expectations. We take pride in the fact that we are the first three star luxury hotel in this Temple City that has been serving guests with the traditional warmth and hospitality of South India since 1968.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to you for your patronage and support. It is our constant endeavour to provide you with the highest standards of personalized service and efficiency. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I frequently stay in this Hotel, the hospitality in this hotel is excellent. And service by Mr. Srivathsan is admirable. I really love staying in this Hotel. The hotel in best hotel in madurai city....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had lived ever cool time at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel. I had booked this hotel with the referenced by my relatives who had visited this place before. They provided us pick and drop facilities too. Easy check in process made me happy and relaxed. Infrastructure of hotel building was really great and beautiful maintained park around the hotel area was really good. Interior of the hotel was also nice decorative walls and decent paint was increasing beauty of hotel. Extra ordinary rooms specious and glassy mat on the floor, decorative walls with nice lamps everything was working condition. Ground staff of the hotel was very attentive at their work. Enjoyed great time stayed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got a chance to be your guest for a fortnight.I must say the hospitality n service I received from your team has been over whelming.From Managers , chefs, Restaurant staff, house keeping to front desk staffs ,all were very supportive n caring. Heartfelt thanks to Restaurant staff's Satish.M, Chandra Mohan, srivathsan n Team,your hardwork is really commentable.I would suggest all those who visit Madurai not to miss the stay here .Wish you all success. Definetely looking forward to be your guest soon.
      Thanks
      #Sujay#

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
      Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

all service provide by staff very nice....enjoyed every day with smiling face of all staff.....great service.....when i come to madurai i feel here may be some language problem but all staff are very coperated and kindful....great

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business