“Nice room to stay”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of R K HOME STAY

Front of property
Living area super kings room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living area
super kings room
super kings bathroom
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sanjay S
“Nice room to stay”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stay here one night only. Breakfast was Good. staff always helps to us. Taj Mahal is near from here. I enjoyed my holiday here. Next time I come again at this home stay.

deshpande...
Nashik, India
“delicious food and best place to stay in Agra”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The room was clean and comfortable they provided us with good facilities. The food was very delicious.Their service was good and quick. They provided us with car service to fatehpur sikri and Tajmaha. It is the best place to stay in Agra. We had good experience of R.k homestay.

Nellii M
“Best Homestay in Agra. Clean and Quiet”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The RK Home Stay is located in a quiet area of Agra away from noisy traffic but close to all attractions, eating places and Fatehabad Road. You can walk to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Cafes, restaurants and shopping areas are close by and tuk tuks available outside colony gates. This Homestay is clean and new with great views over Agra from the rooftop. As a female solo traveller I felt safe and welcomed by the friendly staff and owner. Good hot water and shower, the bed is clean and comfortable and the room is very clean. This is rare in India and as a westerner it was nice to stay in a new, clean room with hot water and privacy. Great food served by Rajeev the chef and the rooftop restaurant when completed will enhance the R K Homestay and be a perfect place to watch the Indian sunsets. I will stay here again when travelling to Agra and recommend the RK Homestay to anyone visiting Agra who wants a real Indian experience. All the staff were kind and friendly and organised my train tickets to my next destination which was very helpful. Transport just outside colony gates and great places to eat close by. It is quiet so a good nights sleep is possible which can be rare in India. Overall I really enjoyed my stay at RK Home Stay and when visiting Agra this is a great place to stay.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TinaE1360
“Friendly staff and amazing food”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a really comfortable room with a big bed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Taj Mahal is a short Tutuk ride or a 15 minute walk away. There are also some restaurants and coffee shops near the home stay. The breakfast was included and very good. You can choose between western and indian style breakfast. We always chose the indian style breakfast and the paratha and chai were great. We also ate dinner here and the Thali was delicious! We defenitely enjoyed our stay at RK HOME STAY:)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
duygucuma
Mumbai, India
“Worst place to stay”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

There was an old, narrow-minded man who ruined my vacation. He was very strict. When my tour guide was trying to help me about mosquitoes in the room, ( the room was full mosquitoes and flies and bedbug) this old guy didn't allow him to go in my room. It was very disturbing. Not recommended at all if You want to visit city freely..he is full of advices.... ... He wants to control his guests Like his children. Do not stay there even if they offered free accommodation

Omri J
“Great comfortable stay ”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great spacious clean room, very nice with shared terrace. The home stay located in a nice street close to some pizza's and coffee's, short Tuk Tuk ride from Taj and the fort. We really enjoyed

Alberto F
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed December 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This is a new opening hotel.
Very good and clean and provide 24h showering service.
Breakfast is free including in the room price.
Friendly staff made me feel like at home!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing