Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Amin Tours Day Tours
from US$123.48
from US$63.61
from US$120.00
from US$175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I'm an OC traveller. If not for a last minute trip to India, I wouldn't hire a tour company because I don't like the feeling of shuttled into a destination. I contacted the top 5 tour company listed in Tripadvisor and gave them the same conditions. Amin Tour is not the cheapest but they have the best "back-for-your-buck" packages. They offer their best package right away so for me this is a confidence builder - nothing to hide and easier to deal. 6N/5D ALLIN Agra/Jaipur/Fatefur/Delhi at 530 USD for 2 pax, including Quality Hotels, Breakfast, All entrance ticket, Elephant Ride.

- Driving in India is out of this world. You have to set your expectations correctly. Our driver BODI or Bhodraj is excellent driver for Indian standards. Even if he can't speak great English, he tries to provide the best customer service and support that he can. Toyota Innova was provided for us. It was spacious and clean, plus they provide drinks for free which was something extra not mentioned during our discussion.

- India operates on Referral/Commission System, so expect that any tuktuk, guide or driver has an incentive to direct you to a place where they would earn extra. I am aware of this before going to India, so it is up to you if you want to buy something or eat something to the places that they recommend. Drivers are employees of Amin Tours. Guides are hired through a network. In our experience, all the four guides from 4 different cities are professional and educated but they will still direct you to place where they can get commission. This is fine because those places are still reasonably priced and a bit educational. Again, this is why Amin can gave you a very competitive package, because they earn extra through this network. Although I am sure you can check with Amin to remove this extras for a small premium. (This could be a package worth promoting for Amin Tours later on). Everyone in India currently operates in this way, so no need to act helpless and feel scammed. What Amin does correctly is to do it professional and screen those places better in the future. For us, our best guide is the one in Agra and Jaipur.

For first time travelers to India, Amin Tours is a safe bet. They are not perfect, but Amin understands business, customer service and their team is professional above all.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Gilbert G
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Starting from Delhi airport till today, being the penultimate day , in Agra - the services Amin Tours - Day Tours have been excellent.

Mr Sunil -the car driver was really courteous and was always willing to make me comfortable and stop at the right restaurant etc when ever required. Yes, I gave him all the required flexibility to go from on place to the other as he is the local guy and would know the place. Always bang on time.

Mr Faiz - My guide to AGRA FORT had huge knowledge of this fort. He told me all the historic events and the stories and myths which lay within these high walls. Very knowledgeable person and a good man. I wish him all the best.

Ms Anjum Faridi- The soft spoken lady with a perpetual smile was my lady Friday during my tour of Fathepur - Sikri. She went into all the possible details of this place and I was surprised to know that she is the only lady guide for Fathepur-Sikri . A tough task, she handles well, in a male dominated profession. Highly recommended for small family group as she, I don't think can shout like others . I wish her well too.

Mr Shann- Well, I was very patient with me as I would wander off clicking photographs. His inputs about the Taj was as valuable as my input to him how much cleaner was the Yamuna when I had visited the Taj , 41 years back . Thank you Mr Shann for putting up with me.

Mr Amin- Your services were excellent. Thanks for having such a great bunch of people working with you. May your business do well and GOD bless.

Take care

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Prabal1
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great guide
great photos by our guide

The taj is breathtakingly beautiful.
a great wonder that you must not miss

monera al rukhayes kuwait

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed October 7, 2013

its no by mistake that its one of the seven wonders of the modern world, its just outstanding, not only the buildingt itself, but the story beneath it its also wonderfull., and all the misticism arround the withe taj and the black taj. its just something you dont want to miss

Date of experience: November 2012
1  Thank ives007
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I booked a 3-day tour (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) with Amin Tour as an extension of my business trip, and I am glad I did. The experience was beyond my expectations.

The Taj Mahal had always been at the tippy top of my wish list to visit, but I was not comfortable with the idea of traveling through India alone. I decided to check TripAdvisor for a reputable tour company that could help make it happen. I was impressed with the number of positive reviews Amin Tours had. I contacted them, and booking was a breeze.

When my friend and I were picked up at the airport, we discovered that jewel called Mr. CM (Chander Mohan). His ability to quickly assess the situation and drive safely in India's crazy traffic is a magical talent he possesses. Plus he also has a wonderful sense of humor which made three days of riding with him pleasant and fun.

Our tour guide, Faizan was very knowledgeable about the area and made our trip wonderful. He had many great stories to tell and told them with interest and inspiration. He had a wonderful attitude and handled our tour very well. Not only did Faizan tell us about each of the landmark sites we visited, but he also carried our photo camera, took pictures, and sang to us to demonstrate acoustic effects of the Taj Mahal Mosque! And what an incredible voice the young man has!

Mr. CM and Faizan made the experience unforgettable. I highly recommend Faizan, Mr. CM, and Amin Tour overall.

Date of experience: September 2013