“Amazing”
Review of Haveli Restaurant

Haveli Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 357 Restaurants in Agra
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best restraunts I have ever been to. They were very welcoming when we came in and I even got to play a sitar . I recommend it for everyone.
They are very kind .
Written by
9 year old Ellen.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the food but when we went to pay they overcharged us and kept telling us that the price of the food (which wasn’t cheap in the first place) didn’t include service. Then when we paid them they chased us and told us we didn’t pay for a chicken sandwich which we had paid for. Be very wary of this restaurant!!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant net and clean
Good food family restaurant u can feel cozy mughey food is specifically

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Could not stand the smell so just walked out.Owners need to put some money in renovation otherwise future is not bright!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Very good food we injoy very much all my family was very happy I give 90% I recommend all of family is

1  Thank Pushpendra k