Hotel Taj Heights
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsarrived late at nightbed was comfortablenice experiencelovely hotelenjoyed our stayhotel is locatednoisemr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was skeptical based on other traveller reviews, but this hotel turned out to be a great accommodation. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, and AC worked well. Sheets looked like they'd been bleached clean and were dry. Towels were scratchy. Bathroom was a wet room but drained well. Water never got above room temp but pressure was strong. Bed was comfortable. WiFi was the best I found in India. Overall this was a great budget option.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Juli_journeys
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is not clean .Room is small and not comfortable .I book via phone .Hotel manager tell me hotel water running 24 hours .But its wrong .He makee me fool.
Inever try to book this hotel again .their are many other options also in agra.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank khushburoyfarreh
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a terrible hotel, black mould throughout the bedroom and bathroom, both sheets and towels, damp, dirty and very stained - even when I asked for them to be replaced - the replacements were just as bad, I had to use a sleeping bag inner to feel clean! The hallways were not cleaned while I stayed there, with dirty plates, rubbish and dirty clothes left on the floor. The room was constantly damp and in the evening made the room very cold. I have travelled in many low budget countries and I have stayed in many budget hotels, unfortunately, this is the very worse I have every stayed in....avoided at all cost

Room Tip: just give this hotel a miss
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

It’s a very scary hotel. Wall paper peeling, blood smeared on a wall. No joke.

The towels felt like they were used to mop the floors. Fresh stains of what looked like butter chicken on the bed sheets.

Plates of food left in the hallways for two days.

It was part of the g adventure tours so we had no choice but to stay here for one night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mayenne76
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Hello, I had a wonderful stay at this hotel! The server in the restaurant was outstanding! His name is Veer Rana! He deserves a promotion to management!

The rooms were very comfortable. The Wi-Fi was excellent! All good!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends