All reviews huge property chef avinash rich variety family get together corporate event true hospitality hotel charges nice property hustle bustle of city food quality is also good special thanks main city awesome hospitality check in process taste buds amausi airport f b
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

It was nice stay with ramada hotel property huge and well managed only art gallery was very good.staff was very friendly .Anamika,Nitu,Shivanshi was awesome. Breakfast was huge and good taste .I like hotel we will come back again.

2  Thank Sanju S
TeamRamadaLucknow, Hotel Manager at Ramada Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Namaste from Ramada Lucknow!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor.
We assure you of our continued efforts to innovate and bring to you and all our guests, enriching and inspiring experiences.
We hope to remain your preferred hotel in Lucknow and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel. We will ensure you have a truly delightful stay always.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 6 days from KV school every thing was perfect from check in to check out conference hall well managed .Ahmed was very helpful for check in and Nitu helpful for checkout .Food was awesome and we'll managed.

2  Thank Pushpa S

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Hi, lucknowites, I stayed with Ramada Lucknow! once you enter in the hotel premisses looks like you entered in a palace, huge property with lush green land and very well maintained. The room was good spacious with all amenities I needed. the hotel has one (BRIO ART HOUSE CAFE) you can sit there and enjoy live music with snacks & tea from (4:00 pm onwards) and ( CAFE QUANE) you enjoy amazing food! its an all day dining and for the party lovers you can enjoy (SAT & SUNDAY) at there new lounge (FIRE) where you can party and enjoy with mouthwatering food. overall I had great experience staying at Ramada Plaza lucknow.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Aprmay P

Namaste from Ramada Lucknow!

It was wonderful to have you at our hotel and I am glad to know that you loved the hotel and its services. Our endeavour is to provide excellent food, accommodation and warm and efficient service and your generous feedback of the attentive service provided by the team members mentioned above will motivate them to create great memories for our guests. They are delighted to know that you appreciated their efforts. Our Live Chaai Counter at Brio Art House & Cafe skillfully prepared tea for quiet contemplation to on-the-move quick sips of "Cutting Chai" with a wide range of Snacks and other tasty tidbits and an opportunity to admire artistic abilities and enjoy a variety of refreshing and invigorating teas at the gallery of Brio Art House & Cafe'.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Pleasure hospitality by ramada team awesome stay everything's was perfect specially front desk team shivanshi and viklap is very helpful .Shivanshi give me good room .Thanks for your hospitality we will come back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kumarr89

Namaste from Ramada Lucknow!

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and also for writing this review
Thank you for your kind appreciation. The credit goes to the hard work put in by the entire team that constantly strives for the guest excellence. It was my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team specially the front office team, thus your generous appreciation is a truly inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver service par excellence to all discerning guests like you.
Thank you for choosing us and hope to remain your preferential venue for any milestone moments in the future.
My team and I would love to welcome you back to Ramada Lucknow. I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance at the hotel. We will leave an even more favourable impression.

Warm regards,

Ramada Lucknow

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Good place to visit , staff is very polite and cooperative specially front office staff.Ambience is very nice.Excellent room and facilities overall good exprience .Great hotel for business as well as leisure trip.

2  Thank LalitanshiA

Namaste from Ramada Lucknow!

Thank you for your kind appreciation. The credit goes to the hard work put in by the entire team that constantly strives for the guest excellence. It was my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team specially the Front Office team, thus your generous appreciation is a truly inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver service par excellence to all discerning guests like you.

Warm regards,