All reviews metro station airport reception rooms location
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel located near to express way so its easy to reach here. Nice n tidy rooms good interiors ans most importantly good staff especially Mr Kshitiz, Mr Abhishek, Miss Kalpana. Staff is the main thing which acts as a key in hotel’s reputation. Staffs of all hotels should be like them. I would surely recommend to stay here

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Passenger787580
cygnetthotels, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to welcome you at Cygnett Park Di-Arch. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel and the warm gracious hospitality provided by our team members. I am delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable. Thank you for your words of appreciation which I have shared with my team as they feel so motivated with positive feedback.

We value your patronage and we look forward to welcome you back again. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to the hotel.. The hospitality was again the highest one.. we were here for marriage function which was held at Columbia 1 . Arrangements were fantastic by Piyush ji. Reception staff are outstanding special thanks to kshitiz and kalpana for taking care for our stay.. Cleanliness of the room was good and up to the mark.. Thanks to Mr Urvesh.. Tasty and delicious food.. But missed chef alam's biryani. And thanks to the management for co operative staff.. Will visit again this hotel..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to welcome you back at Cygnett Park Di-Arch. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.

I am so happy to know that you once again loved the hotel and the warm gracious hospitality provided by our team members. I am delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable. Thank you for your words of appreciation which I have shared with my team as they feel so motivated with positive feedback.

We value your patronage and we look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend for a day in Lucknow on my way back after visiting Kailash and Manasarover Yatra.
This place is very close to Lucknow Airport.I stayed one night on 29th June 2018.
Good Location. Food was excellent. The most important thing is the very friendly and helpful staffs.
I want to mention Two staffs who were of great help Ms. Kalpana and Mr. Kshitiz.
Arranged our drop to airport in few seconds.
Ever willing to help.
Worth and Value for Money.

Rooms are spacious and well maintained.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
cygnetthotels, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Mr.Raman,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor and we humbled to receive such positive commendations pertaining to your stay. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services extended by our vibrant team and your words of appreciation has boosted the morale of the entire team.

We once again deeply value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back for yet another memorable experience with us.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked hotel for the wedding .ossam stay specifically reception guys are outstanding Kshitiz Ashish and Abhishek were very cheerfully and familiar guys. They make my stay memrable and very good hospitality beyond its limits .Keep it up
We will be here next time cygnett only.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
cygnetthotels, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. We feel privileged that you chose Cygnett Park Di Arch for your stay at Lucknow and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services extended by our vibrant team . We deeply value your patronage and would like to thank you for your encouraging words of appreciation for the hotel and our team members.

We thank you and look forward to welcome you back at Cygnett Park Di Arch-Lucknow.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel near to lucknow airport lovely and caring staff good for marriage function visited first time at this hotel and i liked it so much.....planning for next visit in the same hotel attraction of the hotel is warm welcome of every guest

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family