All reviews book cafe buffet breakfast nice hotel the heart of the city value for money cosme lounge curtains tv ambience facilities hospitality property
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

tourist places need a perfect hotel for stay And I was residing in a hotel enjoying the benefits is most. I was that I choose the hotel to all the tourist locations, scenes so that you can save time and money. Enjoyed the luxury of the room, food, ac and the best dinning with varieties. Enjoyed the musical nights in the hotel and the corridor with a cup of tea in the evening.
Levana I am coming again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
LevanaSuites, Manager at Levana Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Vipul A,

Greetings from LEVANA SUITES Lucknow !!!

Thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback.

Your patronage means a lot to us and I am glad that you find our hotel and the services to your liking.

Achieving guest satisfaction is our aim and pleased to know that the team is focused and showcase the hospitality standards.

We hope to welcome you back for a refreshing experience once again.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Partied at ELEVATE recently, its a tastefully built new space. We were in there for dinner @ Elevate (enclsoed area).
The service was impeccable and DJ played great music all through our party. Food was good too. Highly recommended!

Gunjan was the manager, and made sure all our needs are looked out for !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
LevanaSuites, Manager at Levana Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Garg

Greetings from LEVANA SUITES !!

Thank you for a great feedback during your experience at ELEV8 restaurant in the hotel . We are glad and excited to know that you enjoyed your party with us.

It has always been our endeavor to have happy guests and employees. The team is our strength and they all work with a lot of passion and dedication.

Thank you so much once again and I look forward to welcome you soon to your favorite stay destination in Lucknow.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Went to have lunch at hotel like the menu and staff. Food was very delicious and staff was courteous and very attentive. I have been recommended few food by staff which was nice. Thanks to reception staff for helping me out with the air ticket they were very helpful and hospitable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
LevanaSuites, Manager at Levana Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from LEVANA SUITES !!!

Thank you for reaching us on TripAdvisor.

Your appreciating words regarding our property highly motivated our team. Your experience at LEVANA SUITES is what matters most to us and will always remain a priority. Glad to know that our team has taken a proper care of your and showcase their hospitality.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We hope to see you again whenever you come to Lucknow.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I was visited with my friends recently we liked the ambience and hospitality i will recomended all people to visit once and enjoy food and service
:.......specially thanks to Mr Gunjan and his team for giving us good hospitality service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
LevanaSuites, Manager at Levana Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Dear Mr.Kamal S,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that we were able to meet up to your expectations. Thank you for your appreciation on the product of the hotel and the team.

Your feedback has been passed on to the entire team of the hotel and they are all very thankful to the same. The team and I eagerly look forward to welcome you back.

Mob:+91-7607102406

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my friends first and I was super impressed with the concept of food, book and music all at one place. One would love the interiors and I have tried pasta and cold coffee which I loved it. I’ll siggest my friends to visit there too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
LevanaSuites, Manager at Levana Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Mr Ayush S,

Thank you so much for a great review. I am delighted to know that you had a satisfying dining experience at our rooftop restaurant ELEV8. I am glad that we could exceed your expectation with our product and people.

Our chefs are very passionate with the food they cook and work to ensure guests satisfaction.They are overwhelmed to read this review.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcome you soon to LEVANA SUITES Lucknow.

Much Regards