All reviews railway station short stay of days affordable price hotel is situated nice stay buffet breakfast main road room service place to stay facilities hospitality mr
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I am writing this review in the middle of my stay. I have already stayed here for almost 3 times in past 3 months due to my work travel. Every time I come something or the other is a mess. Last visit the reception staff made me wait for 20 minutes to check in. This time I was checked into a room where there was loads of dust on the mattresses. The other room I was shifted to didn't had a lock on the window neither and webs all over the ceiling. The only reason I used to stay around was the centralised location but it seems like a good time to change the hotel for good. Not to forget wifi is pathetically slow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 377aayushn
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay as it was near the station so we planned to stay for the night and the price were good too and as we talk the spacious thing in hotel that was nice but the service of that looks like quite 3 stars so don't expect much from this hotel and thank you

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is 2km from Lucknow railway station and situated in main road.
Hotel rooms are well maintained and clean.
Staffs are very helpful. I checked in around 11:45 pm. This is a modern hotel with all the facilities and they provide toiletries set every day basis.
Good place to stay for solo travellers as well as for family. High floor rooms are good

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Continental H, Front Office Manager at FabHotel The Continental, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Reviewed August 30, 2017

This hotel is situated in the middle of the market and about 1 km away from Lucknow junction railway station, which make it a place with easy approach. Rooms are nice & clean. Next to the hotel there is a Gurudwara as well. They have a restaurant at their 4th floor named Golden Leaf. Food is fine.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel and found my stay really great and comfortable. The room was spacious and neat and clean. The staff is very hospitable. Room service, house keeping were all satisfactory. They serve a decent enough buffet breakfast. The location of the hotel is also very central, Hazaratganj, Amanibad and Charbagh Station are in close vicinity. I recommend this place, as its a good enough deal considering the price point and location. Its great for a short stay of 3-4 days. I spent 3 nights here and my overall experience was very satisfactory.

Room Tip: affordable, great location,
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family