Aminabad......one of the oldest, busiest and biggest marketplace in Lucknow.
What's Good........you get all kinds of stuff needed in day to day basis.
1) A big jewellery and cloth market near ganeshganj and jhandewala park.
2) Wholesale cloth market.....Pratap market, Mohan market and Nazirabad famous for lucknawi chikan handicrafts.
3) Mumtaz market for stationary and household items.
4) Medicine market for medical equipments and medicines.
5) latouche road for engineering tools and iron products.
6) Hanuman Mandir lane for kids bicycles.
7) Sri ram road for oil and Sweets shop as well as local eateries.
8) Garbad jhala famous for artificial jewellery and cosmetics.
Conclusion........a very busy market place, next to impossible on a private vehicle.
No proper loo for ladies lacks basic amenities. Always jam packed with vehicles and sea of people.
Better to visit in the morning or afternoon when it's not rushy.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.