All reviews includes breakfast and lunch other guests chapati home away from home bit hard to find top floor old city rooftop terrace the wi fi varanasi experience non ac culture india guesthouse dorm maze boat
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It is a small place, quiet, clean, full of spirituality and far from the tour-operator-tourists, We are a family and all of us had the same great acceptance. The food was great. The conversation after lunches were very interesting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean and nicely decorated. The staff is really helpful and nice. The lunch and breakfast were included, which was a big plus (and the food was great!). Their rooftop terrace has an amazing view and the residency is very central, located next to one of the ghats. It was a bit hard to find in our first day since there are no signs saying the name of the residency on the front door. The Wi-Fi was not available when we were there, but apart from this I would recommend staying here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed for 2 nights in a 4 person room and wish we could have stayed longer. People always say how hectic and intense Varanasi is but that wasn't our experience and I think a big part of it was Ram Bhawan.

It is in a great location to explore the ghats, close to good restaurants, and they provide a delicious breakfast and lunch. It was a calm place to return to at different points throughout the day. There's no AC but it's not needed, the house is very cool and clean. We also had a great yoga class with the founder of the Kautilya society and were able to purchase some of the delicious gooseberry jam he makes!

Highly recommend staying here in Varanasi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AbigailC010
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend had an amazing stay. The athmosphere is unique and the staff are very nice and welcomming. The place is cleaned daily which you get to apreciate, since Varanasi is a bit dirty (but beautiful).

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Ram Bhawan Kautilya society is an amazing place to stay and I will definitely stay there again when I visit Varanasi the staff made me feel like a part of their family, the food was delicious and plenty of it, and because of the communal dining area you can't help but meet the other guests which makes for a wonderful experience. I will recommend anyone visiting Varanasi to stay here the location is great and they have rooms for every budget

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw were all very unique
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends