All reviews bypass road excellent stay value for money nice property swimming pool rooms are spacious helping staff marriage function bus stand main city front office manager banquet hall in room dining tasty food comfortable stay prompt service the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

I stayed in Sarovar Premiere hotel in dehradun, I must say service is excellent and it's a safe hotel in this time rooms are propery sanitized and staff is taking care of sanitization and thermal scanning is done for each guest. Will visit again whenever I ll come to doon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2020

I stayed here in the last week of February 2020.Reception staff were all friendly and helpful. Room was small, with no minibar. Cleanliness was ok. Complimentary buffet breakfast was good. For, dinner buffet is not available, price of food items is costly. Over all, above average hotel to stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with a wedding party. It was clean and pretty comfortable. The first day, the room was not replenished sufficiently (toilet paper, towels, water). But once we called to complain, the hotel brought everything we needed right away and made sure we had plenty of everything the remainder of our stay. The food in the restaurant is good. They should have more beer choices (they only had Budweiser). And a small gift shop would be great. I do recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Seyfertdehradun, General Manager at Seyfert Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the valuable feedback about your stay experience at the hotel.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our guests and I am pleased to learn that you were impressed by our hotel facilities and services.

We are glad that our team members delivered up to your expectations!!

Hope to see you again for another unique experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2020

I visited there on 23rd, when I arrived there, it's good when welcomed by doorkeeper, after that while taking check in(by Mr. Jeevan), no one asked or presented any kind of welcome drink, it was my first experience in the lobby. When I reached my room 205 I saw entrance grills came out from one side can be fallen any time, bathtub is very dirty black stain, health faucet pipe was rusty and leaking, latter found fridge not working, someone came and changed but another one also not working, again he came then rectified, room is locked like not even checked by any One, I have a pictures but I don't want to post,after some time I ordered some drinks, when it was delivered those two glasses were too dirty, not even washed (full of water marks),not providing opener in the room (means whenever I want to drink I have to call ur staff to open my drink in my room). Spa staff is also good,its better to provide in-room spa therapy. I asked there but spa receptionist refused for the same.
Breakfast experience was also good but less options to eat.
Basic things missing : Only 2 hangers inside the room, facial tissue, shower get not available.
I send already send my basic preferences to your FOM (Mr. Arora) all those things was missing.
Hope so in future when I booked my stay with Sarovar hotels it will better then this one.

Thanks
ASR

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send us your feedback.

It is with much regret that we read of your experience at the hotel. At Seyfert Sarovar Premiere, we sincerely believe that it is only by accepting and working on constructive feedback from our guests that we can achieve the highest levels of service that we aspire towards.

We have studied your detailed feedback which has been discussed with our department heads. Please be assured your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standard of service and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

The concerned teams have been informed on your feedback and I deeply thank you for taking the time to share this with us, so that we can focus on necessary corrective measures and training of our staff to prevent future recurrence.

We will work towards meeting your expectations and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future and to ensure that you have a truly memorable stay in every regards.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Very helpful and professional service by restaurant staff and chef.Excellent stay with superb five star services highly recommended our experience here so much better than expected.The stay was comfortable staff at the hotel is really nice specially the front desk staff...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review!

It is so gratifying for us to know that you had a nice experience at the hotel. Your message has been aptly communicated to all the team here who ensured you had a great time at the hotel.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Seyfert Sarovar Premiere.

Best Regards,