Hotel Vishnu Palace
Ilbert Manor(Mussoorie)
Surbee Resorts(Mussoorie)
Bird House(Mussoorie)
View Hotel
All reviewshimalayan viewlibrary chowkroom servicesuperior roomtaxi standwalking distancenice hotelsofa cum bedparking facilitydosaexcellent viewroom heaterhotel is locatedhotel staff ishot waternon vegbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We are a family of four and stayed here for 2 nights.
We have tried many food places in mussoorie but this place has better food than all of them. Food service, room service is quick. The breakfast they provide has lot of varieties and quality food. Beds comfortable and clean. The staff is respectful.
WiFi facility is not good and bathroom is bit small but I don't consider this as negative point because this place is better than most of the places around.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great rooms, clean bathroom, amazingly hot water 24X7 ... Small but good working room heater ...
yummy food (customisation can be done as per your taste palate) ...great buffet spread. They did not have lot of gharwal food in the menu, which we were keen to try.
Best part is the staff. Super warm and helpful staff. Special thanks to Bhanuji who was very helpful.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms over looking the valley.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was very well located just 2mins from library Chowk climate was good room was fabulous and breakfast was and staff was main thing for which money is fully utilised thanks Hotel vishnu palace good for kids as playing area is attached

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank viinodisrani
Ashish G, Manager at Hotel Vishnu Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your stay with us and sharing your experience.
We are happy to know that you had a great time with your family. Your words of appreciation for our staff mean a lot to us.
It is a great source of motivation to us.
Look forward to have you soon with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed there with my family for 3 days. This is by far the best 3-4 star hotel in Mussoorie. For me the added advantage was that it is a Vegetarian hotel. Rooms are not big but very comfortable and have a good view. Make sure you selected the Himalayan view rooms. Biggest advantage is that its a couple of minutes walk from the Mall Road. Hotel staff are very friendly. They make sure that all your food requirements are taken care of. Special thanks to Mr. Ram Rana for taking care of every small requirements for our food. Since we had a fast days in one of the days, Mr. Ram Rana made special arrangements to give us fasting food. Food was amazing though they have limited menu but whatever they have, they did their best. The only drawback was the internet/wifi. They provide free internet but limited usage. I guess they provide less than 100MB usage to each guest. My internet usage got exhausted in about 10-12 hrs of my stay.
If I even decide to come to Mussoorie again, I dont think I will selected any other Hotel than Vishnu Palace. I thank again to all the staff of Vishnu Palace for making our stay comfortable.

Room Tip: The himalayan view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ashish G, General Manager at Hotel Vishnu Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
We are delighted to know that you had a great time during your stay with us.
Your appreciation motivates our team to perform even better. We have noted the limitation of the internet and will discuss it with our IT team.
Look forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel with my Family and Parents. We drove from Delhi and reached around 9 am at the Hotel (much before the check-in time), much earlier than anticipated. However the Hotel Receptionist offered us the rooms without any hesitation. The rooms were pretty decent in lone with the Price point.
Breakfast Buffet was also good The taste of Sambhar was very good. The staff for Breakfast Buffet and in Restaurant was also very courteous and eager to serve. On request, they specially got fresh stuffed Paratha (with extra filling) made for me..
The meal in the restaurant was also very delicious. We tried variety of soups and liked all of them (Best was Manchow soup) On Pricing Point also the Restaurant was decent and good value for money!
While check out also the hotel allowed us a delayed checkout without any hesitation. It seemed they wanted to keep their customers happy and enjoy the experience.
Location of the Hotel is also very good. It's 30 seconds walk to Library Chowk/Mall road.
Overall we had a very nice experience in this property. Thank You!!
I will stay here again when I come to Mussoorie.

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We are pleased to learn that everything was to your liking and noted that you enjoyed the room and facilities and restaurant as well as the service extended by the staff whom you found to be efficient and courteous.

I am glad you appreciated our efforts in trying to make your holiday enjoyable and I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.