Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience The Bali Driver & Tour Guide
from US$48.00
from US$58.00
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews rice terraces heavy traffic great service prompt reply spoke very good english amazing person tanah lot monkey forest places of interest see you soon always on time excellent tour half day tour buffet lunch his team thank you so much didi
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a lovely day together with our guide, Mertha. He showed us amazing spots in Bali (temple, hot spring, coffee plantation and rice terrace with swing). Mertha is a funny and flexible guide! We didn’t want to see the monkey forest, and he immediately offered to see something else instead. The rain messed up the planning a little bit, and again he was flexible enough to take us to the other places first. To end, we really recommend this tour if you want to get a view on the real Bali!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the services for 2 days and it turned out to be the best decision we made. The driver Made Nasir made our vacation a perfect one by teaching us the Culture of Balinese people and recommending fantastic locations and activities. Would definitely recommend him to anyone visiting Bali.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We asked the service of The Bali Driver & Tour Guide for our 1 week trip in Bali and we are very satisfied by its services. Our driver, Mr. Adi Putra, was very professional. The car was well equipped with 2 baby seats as we required. Adi is very kind and helpful, he is driving very safely and he can speak perfect English. He was always ready to answer our questions on Bali culture and he was also very friendly with our 2 sons who are still speaking about him even after we went back home! I strongly recommend this agency. Thank you Adi and Ketut!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Our driver naya gave my wife and I the most incredible tour of ubud and surrounding areas. He taught us so much about the culture and made us feel completely safe. Fantastic and we already are using naya a second time tomorrow! Fantastic service.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I have to say when I first met Kadek, I was surprised at his age. He was one of the younger team members for the company. However, it soon became clear that he was an expert driver who made me feel safe at every moment of our three day excursion around the island. Always extremely professional, and polite. He asked us at the beginning of the trip what we wanted to do, and took us to some places we didn’t even have on our radar. Among our favorites were the seafood restaurant we went to directly from the airport, the silversmith, and the elephant sanctuary. After picking us up from our villa, he took us to a gorgeous restaurant overlooking a volcano where we had a great breakfast buffet (Definitely try the purple rice porridge!). All in all, we had a fantastic experience largely due to Kadek and his company!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a car and driver for a day trip and up rocked a lovely young man called Eka... he was on time, so friendly and there for us all day.... we enjoyed ourselves so much we booked with The Bali driver and Eka again and were not disappointed.... can highly recommend....... do it

Reviewed September 29, 2018

What an amazing trip we had, we had Kadek as our driver! And he was such a good driver that we booked him for 2 days during our 5 day trip in Bali. The first time we had him as our driver and I can say that he definitely does not disappoint you with his skill and knowledge about Bali! I Highly recommend him as a driver and i can't wait to come back!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We hired Kadek as our driver to bring us to Ubud as well as the other places we wanted to visit. He brought us to wherever we wanted to go and even introduced us to some local spots such as the Babi Guling place.

Kadek spoke decent english, was always prompt in responding in messages and always early. Would definitely recommend hiring him as your driver!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had Mertha as my driver for several day trips to temples and Tegenungan waterfall. He was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Helped me with my Indonesian and had great recommendations!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We had Naya as our driver, and he was absolutely phenomenal. He was prompt at pick-up, and then started by discussing everything we wanted to see, how much time we wanted to spend, and then helped us set the plan for the day. But the best part were his recommendations. We knew we wanted to see the main waterfall and rice terraces, but we mentioned wanting to see local spots wherever possible, so he made recommendations for less touristy waterfalls and rice terraces, and we absolutely LOVED them. I have no doubt the others would have been beautiful too, but the ones we ended up seeing were even more special because they were just us and a couple other people versus a hundred (or more!) tourists. Naya was the absolute best, and I highly highly recommend you ask for him on your next trip to Bali!