“Sujana!”
Review of Bali Golden Tour

Bali Golden Tour
Ranked #1 of 106 Shopping in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Best on-line Bali Tour Company for your holiday in Bali Islands by offer special Bali Day Tours Packages, Bali Adventure Tour with Professional Bali Tours Services.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent tour with elephants and horse back riding with the best Golden Tour driver Sujana! Ask for him!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,519)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"excellent service"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have booked 2 days full day tour by email,it was easy & fast respond,thanks to Mr. Wayan.
And we're so lucky to have Mr. Dendi as our driver/private guide/photographer,he's excellent driver who knows many shortcut ways to avoid traffic jam in Bali,he always on time picked up us at the hotel also polite & friendly,everytime saw good spot/beautiful view he always offer us to stop or take picture. Overall we had pleasant tour in Bali,thanks to Bali Golden Tour & Mr. Dendi matur suksma.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The tour consisted of a range of things in the Northern part of Bali, and having been to Bali 4 times previously, all the activities noted for the day were things I had not experienced as yet. The Banjar Hot Springs were amazingly relaxing and special. Very meditative and the tour guide said stay as long as you want, we went to a temple on the lake, stopped off on the side of the road and fed monkeys nuts, stopped by local markets, ate at Lovisa Beach for lunch, and headed towards the Git GIt Waterfall. I cant thank my tour guide enough for being such a great guide for the day, and I was by myself! SO he was my personal photographer, adn that I am very thankful for.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to our wonderful driver/guide Sujana!
We very much enjoyed our day seeing some of the wonderful sights of Bali. Very friendly and accommodating of our needs.
Highly recommend Sujana to anyone who wants a safe and relaxing tour.
Thanks again, Tarnia & Stuart