Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Bali Golden Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,679 results
All reviews tanah lot gitgit waterfall lovina beach uluwatu temple ulun danu royal palace driver wayan seafood dinner dolphin watching kecak dance coffee plantation english speaking driver memorable trip day trip ubud market always on time rice terraces
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have booked 2 days full day tour by email,it was easy & fast respond,thanks to Mr. Wayan.
And we're so lucky to have Mr. Dendi as our driver/private guide/photographer,he's excellent driver who knows many shortcut ways to avoid traffic jam in Bali,he always on time picked up us at the hotel also polite & friendly,everytime saw good spot/beautiful view he always offer us to stop or take picture. Overall we had pleasant tour in Bali,thanks to Bali Golden Tour & Mr. Dendi matur suksma.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The tour consisted of a range of things in the Northern part of Bali, and having been to Bali 4 times previously, all the activities noted for the day were things I had not experienced as yet. The Banjar Hot Springs were amazingly relaxing and special. Very meditative and the tour guide said stay as long as you want, we went to a temple on the lake, stopped off on the side of the road and fed monkeys nuts, stopped by local markets, ate at Lovisa Beach for lunch, and headed towards the Git GIt Waterfall. I cant thank my tour guide enough for being such a great guide for the day, and I was by myself! SO he was my personal photographer, adn that I am very thankful for.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to our wonderful driver/guide Sujana!
We very much enjoyed our day seeing some of the wonderful sights of Bali. Very friendly and accommodating of our needs.
Highly recommend Sujana to anyone who wants a safe and relaxing tour.
Thanks again, Tarnia & Stuart

1  Thank tjs3838
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I join the temple lot, tann ayun tour today. Bagas did a great service. He also introduced me the sim card, culture of bali. His driving skills also stable and safe. I will join him for next time.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Made Suwarsa was our driver cum guide. He took us to all our planned places on time and explained very well about Balinese culture, history and traditions. Highly recommended.