Kadek Bali Driver & Tour Guide
Review Highlights
Amazing scooter lessons!!

My friend and I are travelling Asia for 6 months and were very fearful of getting on a scooter - we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
charlotfe406
via mobile
Scooter Lessons & Hire

We had scooter lessons with Kadek, my husband had never ridden & I was rusty. We went to a car... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sarahndel
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews his team bali driver always on time great service knowledgeable person thank you so much last minute booking answered all of our questions pick up luwak coffee airport transfer during our stay monkey forest rice tanah lot transport volcano
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to the professional staff that Accompanied my partner and I on the sunrise Treck. We loved every minute of this tour From the 2am Pickup to the 1pm drop off. The guide helped me get up the mountain and was happy to go a little slower to help me. The natural springs were perfect after a long Treck and the coffee plantation was icing on the cake. Will definitely be using this team again and would 100% recommend!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

When I needed a scooter, a lIft to the airport to pick up my family, a drive to a store etc... nothing was to big of a deal. Kedak, his lovely wife Desy and their staff were helpful. They even organised my washing for me. Car rides to the airport were only $15AUD.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Great driver! Took good care of us. Always early or on time, answered lots of questions and had great communication skills messaging us etc Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Very nice guide,very friendly...always on time. We had a hassle free tour. Thanks Kadek...Excellent service....

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and knowledgeable driver who got us around Bali with no hassles what so ever at a great price.