4,240 results
All reviews rock bar ayana resort the cliff ocean beach pool kubu beach aquatonic pool club room padi restaurant damar terrace sami sami recommend ayana on the rocks ritz carlton hotel guests our honeymoon indian ocean seafood restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I checked in Ayana Resort with great anticipation. It exceed our expectation. From sunset at Rock Bar, candle light dinner at Asian Kitchen, sipping juices at their infinity pool. Ayana has it all and it doesn't cost you a bomb. Highly recommended. A fantastic closure to our 10th year anniversary.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
AYANAHotel, General Manager at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 789abigaily,

Thank you for taking the time to share your personalized comments about how much you enjoyed your recent getaway at our resort..

I am very happy also to know that you and your husband enjoyed your 10th Anniversary at AYANA. It is truly a pleasure to read about how thankful you were to have everything you wanted during your stay, especially the luxury of having access so many shared facilities offered throughout AYANA and RIMBA's integrated resort concept. The resort’s complimentary shuttle makes it easy to plan several unforgettable activities in one day, including spa treatments, beach time, lunch by the pool, golf putting, and quality kids programs.

Thank you again for taking a few valuable moments out of your day to reach out to us, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After seeing this specific resort all over my Instagram feed for months, it was added to my bucketlist, for resorts I would like to vacation at someday. When a friend and I started planning this Bali trip, I couldn't believe I was actually going to spend a few days here! This is a 5 star resort with exceptional service and highly recommend everyone to stay here when in Bali! They have an array of amazing restaurants, pools, and bars. The property is HUGE and super picture-esque. I know whenever I go back to Bali, this is where I will be staying!

Room tip: Depends on your budget on what you want to splurge on. On this trip we chose to have a private villa and it was amazing!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
AYANAHotel, General Manager at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear wanderlustbdreams,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your review with the global travel community. Your loyalty and continued support means the world to us, and we do appreciate your decision to choose AYANA as your holiday playground while visiting the Island of the Gods.

It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed our uniquely integrated facilities at our resort, which include 12 stunning pools across our 90-hectare estate, as well as our extensive selection of 19 dining venues.We strive to provide fresh and enriching experiences for every guest. Even if you return year after year. you’ll always find something new and exciting to experience, such as our new Kubu Beach Club, which is open exclusively to in-house guests.

Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Bali.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've attended the World Luxury Hotel Award 2018 at the Ayana Ballroom and it was great.
The service and atmosphere were awesome and team members were very friendly and welcoming.
The food it was good and new experience.
Rock Bar is a must visit destination during a visit in Bali it has a breathtaking view.

Room tip: Great atmosphere
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Nedaa F,

Thank you for sharing your review about the memorable time you had with us during World Luxury Hotel Award 2018 at AYANA. We do appreciate you reaching out to the TripAdvisor community with your valuable feedback.

We pride ourselves as service professionals to always deliver reliable, genuinely caring, and timely service to our valued guests. Please know that we have shared your kind words about the care you received during World Luxury Hotel Award 2018 with the respective departments, which will continue to inspire team members to reach for the stars. It is always a treat to read that our caring team members are the reason for your exceptional attend.

Please note that the time you took to write your review will surely make a difference in the lives of our community as I will surely share your positive review with our team to further inspire them. With 19 in-house restaurants that showcase the very best of Italian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Japanese specialities, as well as grilled seafood overlooking the ocean at Kisik, and savory Mediterranean dinners by the sea at Rock Bar, BALI, our chefs work diligently to please every palate, craving, and occasion.

Thank you for acknowledging our resort with such a wonderful review. The TripAdvisor community benefits from honest reviews such as this, so thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Celebrate my 30th birthday at Ayana with fantastic experience!
The staffs are amazing trained! Always remember our name. Always polite and kind!
My boyfriend arranged my birthday dinner at Kisik Bar & Grill !
Sunset, food, scenery, atmosphere are all perfect!
Thanks chef GUS DE for the amazing dinner
Had a bouquet of Rose and Birthday cake when I got back to room!
How sweet is that!
Also, you can never miss going to Rock Bar, enjoy sunset and few drinks!
Will definitely come back for sure !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ching W,

First of all, happy 30th birthday. It was an honor to be chosen as a destination for your birthday. I am delighted to read your feedback and will share your compliments with the team, especially Gus De at KISIK Bar and Grill for his excellent service. And I am happy to know that you enjoyed the views and drinks at Rock Bar Bali. It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful experience while staying with us at AYANA.

As you noticed, AYANA’s legendary hospitality is reflected in each and every guest interaction, with a commitment by each member of our team to provide the highest level of service at all times. Our expertly trained staff members are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests, and it is very encouraging to hear about your positive experience with our team. The small details count, especially in the delivery of authentic five-star hospitality, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

Thank you for putting your thoughts down for everyone to read, and we look forward to welcoming you back to AYANA for another meaningful getaway.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Ayana for 14 nights leaving on the 15th November

The resort for us was heavenly, I had my reservations before arrival as it is such a large property and I thought it could be impersonal and busy. I couldn’t have been more wrong

We arrived after midnight, check in staff were helpful friendly and efficient just what was needed after travelling for almost 20 hours

Our room at Ayana was lovely, clean and comfortable and the fresh flowers and fruit everyday were a treat. Housekeeping were efficient and we had no issues during our stay at all.

We ate in a lot of the resort restaurants, we had no problems getting tables and the range and quality of food served was really good, highlights for me were the local dishes, the way the chefs would do you tasters of the sauces so you didn’t get served anything too spicy and the pizza at To’ge was excellent.

There were plenty of choices for pools, the pool decks were efficiently run with lots of little extras to enhance your stay even down to a sunglass cleaning service.

The grounds are spectacular, so much colour and the gardening staff work really hard to maintain it all.

The thing that makes Ayana really special is the staff. They are all so lovely and friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay special. It was fantastic, I will miss the smiles, chats and genuine welcomes.

We found the resort to be excellent, it far exceeded our expectations and we will certainly be making a return visit

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 442fionak,

What a pleasure to spend a few minutes reading about how much you enjoyed your recent stay at AYANA. Reviews such as yours make being a part of the AYANA family so rewarding.

Please note that the time you took to write your review will surely make a difference in the lives of our community as I will surely share your positive review with our team to further inspire them. With 19 in-house restaurants that showcase the very best of Italian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Japanese specialties, as well as grilled seafood overlooking the ocean at Kisik, and savory Mediterranean dinners by the sea at Rock Bar, BALI, our chefs work diligently to please every palate, craving, and occasion.

Furthermore, as guest satisfaction is the heart and soul of the AYANA experience, I am happy to read that you were able to experience our team’s genuinely caring service during your stay.

I am sure that your comments will help many travelers choose to stay at AYANA, especially knowing what Bali’s most expansive fully-integrated resort has to offer. With three world-class resorts terraced along stunning cliff-tops, guests have unlimited access to 19 inspiring restaurants and bars, including the famous Rock Bar, BALI, the new Kubu Beach Club, two fully-appointed spas, as well as the opulent Spa on the Rock, and 12 swimming pools designated to please honeymooners and families alike.