1,820 results
All reviewsplunge poolsundara restaurantjimbaran baycoconut grovetaman wantilanoutdoor showerquiet poolcooking schooloutdoor living areabuggy servicebeach clubocean frontour honeymoonmain restaurantkids clubocean view villacold towels
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Top notch on every level. Can't beat the Four Seasons! We traveled a long way to get to Bali and it was so nice to have a "home base" there where we were comfortable and felt so good about returning to each night. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Uday R, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for highly recommending us. Look forward to welcoming you back. Come back to "home base" soon!
Sincerely
Uday

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

When my only daughter requested a graduation gift to Bali, there was only resort I had in mind -- Four Seasons Hotel. It is my second time in Bali & I have always dreamt of staying at Four Seasons. Highly recommended by my massage therapist in Four Seasons Macau, she enticed me with the 2 Four Seasons Hotels in Bali -- one that had the freshest catch from the sea located at Jimbaran or one that had the juiciest meats hot off the grille which was located in Sayan, Ubud. Being a pescatarian, the choice was Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay. Perched atop a cliff overlooking the magnificent Indian Ocean, Four Seasons here is more of a village of rustic Balinese villas landscaped in lush greeneries. Check in is at the reception pavilion where welcome drinks are served and a Balinese blessing is bestowed. Buggys or golf carts are used to go from villas to dining pavilions or the healing spa or the yoga pavilion or other places in the resort which would take one's fancy. We were checked in for 4 days & 3 nights in a 280 square meter deluxe villa. We were greeted by Herman, our butler, who showed & briefed us on the amenities & features of our villa (Outside: an outdoor infinity pool/whirlpool tub, a lounge gazebo, an outdoor shower. Inside: a well stocked mini bar, a cable tv with channels of news, movies, sports, kids entertainment (I did not get to even have a chance to turn on my ipad to watch movies I have recorded), a sound bar which can interface with music in one's mobile phone, complete toiletries & more, more, more!!! Our beds were the most comfortable with those beddings & the sheer curtains that encloses the beds that tucks one to a good night's sleep. Tastefully interior designed with Balinese touches and modern amenities that all spell convenience! The in room dining menu is varied and has so many choices. The graciousness & thoughtfulness of Four Seasons is just beyond & over what is expected -- daily fresh fruits & a rosella iced tea with snacks. Activities in the resort are multifarious -- we ended up with yoga and massages at the spa. Highlight of this stay is the al fresco massage which was done in an outdoor pavilion with the crashing of the waves of the sea soothing & calming. This is just the best of the best!!!! Outdoor dining here is most pleasant that no mosquito nor fly could join you to ruin one's dining experience. When I asked what is the secret of Four Seasons -- this lady at the reception said that they keep everything clean & change the flowers daily. Very very impressive!!! We will never forget all the staff of Four Seasons -- courteous, accommodating, warm. They have made us feel so at home -- this is one vacation we will never forget. It is an experience we would like to come back to again & again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Four Seasons Jimbaran was terrific. The grounds at the hotel are in pristine condition overlooking the ocean. My wife and I stayed here on our Honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed are 5 nights here. The Sundara restaurant was beautiful and served excellent food and drinks. We highly recommend it. Also we enjoyed the cooking class, which was blast to cook up some Balinese food. The best thing I can say about the Four Seasons is the quality of employees they have. They truly cater to everything you need always with a smile. Im so impressed at the culture they have created at these resorts. 2 big thumbs up Four Seasons Bali!!! thx again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Typically great four seasons resort. Awesome villa, nice views, great service, fantastic spa and delicious food. The beach, however, is disgusting. My first and only venture into the water was ruined by massive amounts of garbage. I first thought there was a lot of seaweed but to my shock and horror, it was lots of plastic debris. Gross.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David L

Welcome to my world and the world of public beaches in Bali. If anyone is looking for pristine beaches, coral reefs, white powder like sand, then Bali is not the place. Best to the Maldives, Fiji, Tahiti, Bora Bora.
The beaches in Bali are all public and open to everyone, including the local fisherman, local villages and of-course the resorts that are lined down the Jimbaran beach. As a company, and as a resort, we have staff who clean the debris daily, few times a day to keep the rubbish off the shores. We do our part.
However, given the other beaches around Bali, we have one of the best beaches, longest stretch of shore line with sand all along the Bay area.
We shall continue to do our best to keep it clean and work with the nieghbors and other resorts alike to ensure the cleanliness.
Sincerely
Uday

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Pre booked table for my birthday, the food and service was exquisite seated with the most stunning view of the sunset. Highly recommend booking early and making sure you leave plenty of time from Seminyak to get there due to traffic

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple