“Good healthy breakfast in Kuta”
Review of Legian 27 Cafe

Legian 27 Cafe
Ranked #22 of 1,156 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: We offer you delicous Coffee & Cake specialties, Smoothies, Fresh Juices and a variety of Refreshing Ice Teas. We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with our extensive menu including Tasty Burgers, Pasta, Fresh Salads and Indonesian Classics at fair prices and high quality. Come in and find a place to calm down in busy Jl. Legian - give us a try, we promise you won't regret it!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place brought us some much needed relief from the bars in Legian/Kuta that just serve pizza, chips and junk food.

My friends and I had: healthy breakfast granola, vegetarian wrap and vegetarian breakfast. Everything came with garnishes of mint and lots of fruit and veggies.

I am vegan so I tried to get the staff to make my vegetarian breakfast vegan, they swapped my egg for avocado however I told them I was vegan and asked for no butter but all my veggies came out cooked in butter. They do a very nice vegan smoothie though which I would recommend.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

As suggested in the title - great for western travellers or anyone seeking a western palate of breakfast foods.

Of course I picked the standard poached eggs with avocados, good standard for a relatively cheap price (55K IDR), did not disappoint!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Just what I needed after 2 months of Bali kopi. Nice strong but not bitter. Croissant that melted in my mouth. Almost as good as Paris and waaaaay better than Perth. Just ate it plain, no need for butter or jam. Bali coffee smoothie hit the spot too. Coming back for brekky soon

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Im so happy this was close by. Reviews hold true guys. Maaaad feed, cooked well and was quick and fresh given how packed it was.
I know where im having breakfast for the next few days.
10/10

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We sat down at 8am (opening time) but the chef wasn't ready to take our order until 20past , usually no problem but we had a flight. Then 10 mins later we were told their avocado was bad so had to reorder. Better than serving it to us anyway at least! Coffee was delicious, staff were nice. Breakfast was poor. Poached eggs were solid, mushrooms were so salty and garlicky and creamed spinach was also so salty it was inedible. Hollandaise sauce and bacon were the game savers. Maybe we caught the chef on a bad day but we won't be back other than maybe for a coffee.