All reviews free pancakes bed dorm sky garden pool area is min walk per night rooms are clean kuta beach a great stay nice pool hostel mattresses clubs
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The pool area is pretty nice but the rooms were kind of disgusting. Right when we came in there was a really weird smell (kinda moldy)... the beds are not comfy at all, super hard and the blankets are not nice. Our toilet wasnt really working either so theres that. Apart from all that the service was okay! We booked a transport to uluwatu which was very convenient and the driver was so nice. Overall you get what you pay for i guess but ive stayed at nicer hostels for the same price in bali!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pioneer760974
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Unfortunately I just had bad luck. The staff are super helpful. The hostel is great location BUT most taxis/ubers refuse to come to the front door because the streets are small, BUT IT IS DOABLE! The rooms were clean and good but my god did I have the absolute worst people staying in my dorm. I've travelled a lot and heres just a thought, if you stay in a dorm with other people, Be Respectful!! My god, I had four girls who clearly cannot handle their liquor and came in at three different points in the middle of the night screaming, drunk. One even brought a random guy in the room, whom he friend, lets call her "Sharon" was jealous she hooked up with, which caused a huge catfight and two girls storming off and a random dude sleeping in the bed across from me. Anyways, theres more to that story but I hope natural selection picks up these girls. Otherwise, good place, just maybe be careful of strangers coming in since theres no lock.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were small, very basic bunk beds close together, we only stayed one night didn't want to stay a second, staff were friendly enough but the facilities really let them down, main positive is its location as close to Skygarden and the beach.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I came to Kuta alone but straight away I met some really nice people in this hostel.
Pool area is great got hanging out, free pancakes whenever you want, really friendly and fun staff. Also in the heart of Kuta and super easy to get to all the fun spots around Kuta beach. I could definitely go back here!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

This hostel was a disappointment. The bathrooms were dirty and I don't think they were cleaned at all during my stay.

The location is good as it's quite close to the beach and shops.

I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017