“Why hadn’t we been before?”
Review of Un's Restaurant

Un's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 1,156 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: First open in 1989, UN's Restaurant is a classic restaurant to visit when in Kuta. With a menu of European cuisine and selected Indonesian favorites, Un's Restaurant is known to satisfy its customers with great service and delicious meals. Un's Restaurant is here for you to enjoy our famous Entrecôte Café de Paris, meat fondue and Ravioli Carouselle just to name a few. Chill out at our bar and lounge with a frozen margarita. See you at Un's Restaurant for a night to remember.... Open every day from 5 pm 'till midnight. Un's Restaurant is now available to host functions and events for our guests! We have opened up the upstairs venue special for larger groups or that requires for a more private occasion.
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

From entering to leaving, our night was faultless. Welcome cocktail & appetiser were a nice surprise. Our mains were lovely and the good natured and humorous waitstaff made for a very, very enjoyable evening. No complaints about the prices either.

1  Thank Jodie P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,454)

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Went with a table of 11 people, everyone enjoyed their meal, the food was delicious the restaurant is beautiful. The staff are friendly price is excellent, this restaurant is such a hidden gem down a tiny alley. Will definitely go to Un's again.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Went for my daughters birthday. Party of 7. Had put birthday sign up. Food was excellent. Unfortunately my dish came and was so spicy couldn't eat it. The waiter noticed my distress came took it away and told me to choose another dish which came in record time. They also prepared fish and chips for children. Not on menu. We had a lovely evening. Service and attention to detail was outstanding. Daughter was given platter of fruit with candles. They sang happy birthday.
Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

In Bali for our 3rd time. This time it was for my wifes birthday. After lazing around the pool at our resort in a poolside cabana, getting served on by hand and foot all day, ( this is what she wanted for her birthday) it was time to go and find somewhere for the family to have a celebration for her birthday dinner.
The last time we were here, (in Bali) we just flat out ran out of time to go to Un's, so this seemed like a perfect chance to go.
After walking through the door we were met by some of the most loving staff, who were only too keen to serve us. Welcoming drinks were given to is and some of those re-fresher towlets that absorb water. They have a fairly extensive selection of drinks to choose from to keep all members of the family happy.
Un's have a verity of food styles, tje have local Baliinese/ Indo, Italian, French amd several seafood dishes to choose from.I had the steak and so did my wife. Absolutely delectable. The steak was prepared wirh great care, skill and with a pinch of love
Un's is fairly easy to find, as it is sign posted off the main roadown a littlally wau99e

1  Thank brad w
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Definitely the nicest food we had in Bali! I had the pan fried butterfish with sautéed potatoes and my boyfriend had the steak and chips.

We decided to go to Uns after reading up on the local restaurants on TripAdvisor, and it did not disappoint (I was only sad that we had not found it sooner). We had a lovely welcome when we walked to the restaurant and we're given a sample of their frozen margarita (of which I followed up with a large glass!). They gave us a complimentary dish whilst we waited for our mains which turned out to be chicken. As a pescatarian I returned the dish and they took it away, at this point I was more than happy with the gesture and watched happily as my boyfriend tucked into his. To my surprise, they brought out a vegetarian bruschetta which was delicious!!!

We both loved our food and wanted to return on our last night in Kuta, unfortunately we had a long day of travelling back from Gili T and fell asleep and missed dinner time completely (oops)! I was looking forward to one of the many pasta dishes they offer and devastated we missed our chance to return!

It will have to wait until next time! Thanks Uns!!