1,796 results
All reviews boardwalk restaurant tari spa waterbom park spa pool opposite waterbom swim up bar free wifi main pool family room deluxe room discovery mall banana pancakes water bomb park great resort gardens are beautiful tour desk first trip to bali
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Place is very close to the action. So close In fact that I am currently trying to sleep on what could easily be a dance floor. Cool place but seriously ruined by a nightclub across the road that makes it impossible to sleep. -Negative breakfast is woeful, music is loud, joint is old -positive Bintang is cold!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ash S
BaliGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at our resort. I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issue you have experience with your rooms noise. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with. I would appreciate if you could give us the opportunity to put that right.

It is our hope we can welcome you back in the future. If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

This place is very run down and in need of some good maintenance and TLC. The rooms are clean and tidy but our shower leaked and the pillows/bed and not exactly great. Also, it's VERY NOISY at night as we had a room facing the main street. The music hoes until about 3am. The restaurants attached to the resort are okay and excellent value for money. The wi-fi is really bad and is not free. It cuts in-and-out often. The spa is ok and cheap prices (like everywhere). Good location but I'd rather pay the money to stay somewhere a bit more relaxing. Probably okay for party-goers and groups. The breakfast may be free, but for a good reason!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manon S

Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

Here at Bali Garden we pride ourselves in both our product and services. We have enjoyed a fine reputation for many years and we are extremely disappointed on the rare occasion when we receive a justifiable customer complaint.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put this right.

Once again, thank you for taking your time and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Second time staying there. Staff friendly, great location. Pool seemed to be a bit dirty this time and very warm. The resturants next to the hotel that are owned by them were excellent. Room was clean and a great balcony.

Room Tip: Just do your research, go for a deluxe.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest and would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback.

We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on our pool to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen again to our future guest.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

I did not stay at this hotel, but went to the beachfront dining area. Anyone can dine here, or just come of the beach for a drink and beautiful views. You do not have to be booked into this hotel to enjoy the seating and panoramic views.

I expected the food to be a lot more expensive here, but I was surprised at how reasonable it was. I had the Chicken Parmigiana and it only cost $7.50 - and it was delicious and a very generous serving.

We arrived at about 6.15 p.m. and were fortunate enough to be seated right at the front, facing the beach, and watching one of Bali's many beautiful sunsets.

I wish I had known about this magical place when I first visited in 2012, but it is now on my MUST-VISIT list, from this day forth.

Definitely worth a visit.

Room Tip: I did not stay at the hotel, so unable to share any tips here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner at our Boardwalk Restaurant.
Hopefully next time you will choose to stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.
We wish we can have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We live in Ubud and visit many areas of Bali on a regular basis. Bali Garden Beach Resort has proved to be the perfect spot for us when staying in Kuta having direct access to the beach through the Resorts beautifully maintained gardens and being situated next door to Discovery Mall Shopping Centre. Our room was adequate in size with full amenities and a small but convenient balcony overlooking the gardens. Having no accompanying children we enjoyed our a la carte breakfasts in a beautifully furnished airconditioned lounge area overlooking the gardens. Staff members were always courteous and we were surprised that front line staff recalled our names at every meeting..
The only negative we could offer was the Wi Fi being free for an initial period then a charge was applied. This did not effect us as we always travel with our own modem.
Without doubt we will return to Bali Garden Beach and recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin S

Dear Guest
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort…

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay with us.
I will pass on your comment to Bali Garden team since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.
Again we really appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back.