“Nice Place stay”

Perth, Australia
“Nice Place stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

Nice easy place to stay Great service .clean good rooms
Sheets could be cleaner ie No stains.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lee z
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
Dear Ms Lee Z,
We are thanking you to share the valued information.
We regret that you have experience with the stained sheet. We have follow up to our House keeping Department to enhance the quality of the service.
We are looking forward to opportunity to be part of the enhance services in the upcoming future.
With kind regards,
Andi Basok Heri
Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for 11 nights from Christmas day to the 5th January. My flight landed half an hour early and the hotel transfer was there waiting for me already, I paid $15 USD for the one way transfer and I feel it was well worth it, I didn't have to worry about anything. When I arrived at the hotel, I had originally booked a standard room and they gave me a free upgrade, room 146, close to reception and pool etc, lovely room, beautiful big comfortable bed, air con was beautiful and had a nice up to date tv and DVD player. Breakfast was great, very impressed with the eggs lady and continuous flow of coffee! New Years Eve Gala food was amazing as well, the hotel atmosphere is so relaxing, you cannot get a better location right in the hustle and bustle but then you come back to a tranquil setting and you don't even notice you're in the middle of kuta. The best thing about this hotel though is the staff, the staff are an absolute delight, always discreetly cleaning the grounds, always courteous and going out of their way to help but in particular for me, one of the staff helped me on new years eve when I hurt myself and he gave me his complete attention during a busy time, I was so grateful. I loved this place, it's not a huge chain, it's a small boutique type which makes it more personal. If I return to Bali I will not stay anywhere else :)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank vonz30
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 28 January 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for spending your valued relaxing holiday time with us in Kuta Seaview Boutique resort and spa.

We have informed your valued information to our staff accordingly. It was such a pleasure to be part of the service during your holiday with us.

We are looking forward to opportunity of welcoming you in the future.

With kind regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

We booked a Lanai Deluxe Garden Room for our honeymoon and got a free upgrade to a Deluxe Suite. The room was beautiful and the facilities in it far exceeded our expectations. The food from the restaurant was great, everything was clean and the staff were all friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel, as it is the best one I have stayed at in Bali, and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Kemaro_83
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October 2011. The staff were friendly and always willing to help. We were upgraded and the rooms were comfortable and very clean. They have a fantatastic restaurant where we ate breakfast and enjoyed a dinner with friends.
Its in a great spot in the heart of Kuta. My husband and I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a garden room they are cooler during the day.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

We stayed at Kuta Seaview for 5 days in Nov 2011. The resort ticks all the boxes as far as basic requirements are concerned - nice clean rooms, courteous and helpful staff, good housekeeping. But that's about it. The hotel doesn't have a gym, and a very small sized pool. Its location is both a good and bad point - right across the beach, but then the approach to the hotel is extremely crowded. The hotel has an outstanding Italian restaurant - Ross Vivo, not to be missed. The breakfast buffet can get monotonous after a couple of days.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor should be preferred.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

When we had arrived at the resort, no one had welcomed us, we had to unload our own luggage out of the taxi. We eventually got our room on the third floor.. tried to get some rest before going out for dinner then suddenly all we hear is bagging from the construction workers that are working next door. It sounded like it was right against our bedroom wall so relaxing idea went down the drain. We complained to reception and had requested to be moved to another room, they refused at first as they did not believe us. Management had then agreed to move us - THREE days later! we had to put up with the bagging and drilling noises from 7am until 8pm! it drove us nuts! not to mention, there was a rooster wake up call everymorning from one of the locals house down across from our balcony!

Once we had moved rooms, we asked for assitance to have our luggage moved to the new room - no one came after 3 requests - again we moved our own luggages.
the new room was deffinately better.

besides the hiccups, location is very good as it is central to everything, shops, minimart, markets, bars/clubs and restaurants. Pool and restaurant was great.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
tetbury
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

In the midst of manic Kuta, Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa allows you to slip away and relax whilst being right in the centre of all there is to do. Direct booking via their website went 'missing' at their end - thankfully I'd printed off the confirmation and the staff quickly ensured a room was available. Best to print and take your admin with you...... This was the only negative experience during a 10 day stay. The room (garden suite) was tastefully decorated and wonderfully cool with an excellent bathroom. The pool is small but welcome and the beds very comfortable, great for a snooze.... The restaurant is very good, if a little expensive - don't try comparing the prices with those in the resort, just enjoy it if you do eat there. The best aspect of the hotel were the staff - nothing was too much trouble and they were wonderfully adept at arriving just as drinks and food were finished, with more quickly brought out....... Housekeeping kept the room and the grounds in general very clean and the front desk staff were helpful and efficient.
I managed to leave the room one morning and upon returning was told the cleaner had found the safe deposit box left open. Management had gone to the room, taken photo's of the contents and then re-set and locked the box. A member of staff accompanied me to the room with a key provided by the manager to enable the box to be opened. I was asked if everything was there, which it was, not a thing had been moved. Just an example of how professional and helpful the staff there are.
There are prettier places in Bali than Kuta but if you are there, this a great hotel to stay in. I would certainly return.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo