See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I travelled to bali with my partner and was really un happy with what we got at BKR.

We got to the resort and went into our room, where the air con didn't work, it was a sauna. They sent someone to fix it up and they took it apart and left the pieces in our room and kept entering every 10 minutes to muck around with it.
Pool was big although, it was NOT what it looks like in the photos it is green.
We got the buffet breakfast and there was not much to choose from at all.
We called for room service and were told 'room service isn't running today' (This happened three times) it is quite old looking and not very comfortable. We ended up jumping on the net and booking a different resort to stay at for the rest of the trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mel M
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Horrific service as I was charged 3 times for 1 night stay in this hotel. I have wasted so much time calling them on my holiday to be told to call back, be on hold or that there is no one to speak to about my problem. Finally got through to someone and they claim I only got charged for one night but on my bank statement it has came out 3 times. I am still chasing this up until I get the money back into my account.
This place needs a refurb, the rooms are not bad but the pool area is horrific. Lights hanging off the walls, tiles broken and dangerous. Feels dirty around the pool. Breakfast is okay. For the price you pay it is okay for one night (if they don't charge you for more) but do not stay here for a long time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sharnelle g
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Amazing service ! Absolutely loved it. Very well manned and so poilte, always looking out for my family and offering a phenomenal amount of support and help ! Would definitely reccommend for any families or even just a couple ! Will definitely be coming back here next time I go to bali

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank amy p
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Okay so on arrival to the hotel we were met by super enthusiastic reception staff who pampered me with Gili Island trips before we even got the room.

Arriving into the room, I was in utter shock as the pictures didn't look anything like what I had seen online and was so so so disappointed. The toilet was awful, with cockroaches crawling out the drains and walls and was filthy and old and just terrible... The beds had a few stains on them but were cleaned.
We stayed in a Junior Suite with a pool view, and you are good getting a double room facing the pool! If you are expecting a kitchenette, forget it there is only a fridge so basically your paying more for a fridge and some dusty cupboards...

The pool is okay, never went in it as it didn't really appeal to us, so I cant comment much on the pool!

There was a bit of an altercation with asking to view CCTV as we believed 750,000 IDR was stolen from our room, we were told we would be emailed and was assured if the cleaner did steal they would call the police.

All in all, stay in this place for your first night in bali if you want a cheap quick sleep before going to a real hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and wouldnt have if I had seen this hotel first..

The area is not bad and not rough at all, quite close to the strip and beach and little boutiques but besides that its pretty much a dump :) & the wifi disconnects every time you leave the hotel..

Room Tip: Dont stay here for too long
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ruby S
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever seen. They just don't maintain the hotel the rooms are big but dirty, no water preassure, the pool is missing tiles. Also super unfriendly staff always trying to rip you off selling you stuff a 2 times the boreal price.

Then the horrifying concierge. He will try to take you to the worst places for 2 times the price. For example water rafting with full day taxi to and back from ubud he offered 550k each. We got it for less than 200k booking by ourselves.

Or the gili boat tickets. He booked the worst company for us that picked us up 2 hrs late, overcharged us and then decided that to come back we had to pay 200k more to get the morning boat. Again all of them are thieves in this hotel.

One thing is Indonesian bargaining which I even enjoy but the other is selling you something different than you ask for.

Stayed: August 2017