All reviewsconvenience storemini marketnice bathroomstayed here for nightswelcome drinkclose to the airportlate checkbwbalisofachannels
Reviewed December 24, 2017

When I ordered this hotel through a trip package, I expected it would be the same with the other best western, but it does not live up to my expectation. Upon arrival the receptionist was not aware with my reservation. The hotel seems old and broken down. They did upgrade my room from superior to the one with bath tub. Then when we entered the room, it was big and old, never have I seen or felt a hotel with such dirty floor and sheets. They felt like it has not been changed for weeks. There were mosquitoes every where. The breakfast was so - so. The only pro's was the wifi is stable and quite fast, and the location is in front of the mini market with few food stalls so it was easy to find food. It is only about 3 - 4 km from the airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sevi I
BWKV99036, Front Office Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Sevi,

Thank you for your feedback during staying with us by telling your experience stay. We do apologize your expectation was not exceed your satisfaction. We will inform to our management about your experience stay with hotel was to old need renovation, room condition and staff service need improvement.
Once again thank you for your feedback we do hope we can delivered memorable staying to all of our customer.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights in 2 interconnecting rooms. Our rooms were large with views of the pool....Good balcony too. Breakfast was very average as not much western food (mainly indonesian)...location not so good for people who don't know the area, but for us great. The hotel is super quiet, and personally think it shouldn't be under the best western banner as it is lacking quality and is a tad tired.... Staff at reception didn't come across as friendly, but they were efficient. Overall, ok for a short stay, but seems the hotel isn't aimed at the western market.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole H
GM_BWResortKuta, Front Office Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your feedback during staying with us. Concerning with your feedback about our breakfast variance and quality of food was average staff reception was not friendly we are from management do apologize with your experience stay was not exceed your satisfaction. We will take seriously your problem to improving our hotel quality of Bestwestern standard service and hotel accomodation to make our costumer fill satisfied staying with us at near future.

Kind Regard

Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 11, 2017

This hotel offers good service and friendly staff . The rooms are very clean and hotel location near by to shops you can purchase all kind this you near like light snack and beer. There is a Indian restaurants near by but no chance to try their food. The room are big feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Kunasegaran G
BWKV99036, Front Office Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Kunasegarang,

Thank you for your feedback during staying with us by telling your memorable experience stay with good service and friendly staff and room accommodation was clean. Your satisfaction and comfortable is our goal to make you feel happy and enjoying staying with us.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I booked through myfave and i think i got upgraded to a pool view room which was not informed upon check in.. The breakfast was so so and i found many fruit flies around the fruit platter and the fried rice was hard.. Most importantly, I noticed that my room door #3115 can be opened without a room key which is truly crucial issue and I reported immediately to the Front Office Manager and he was intended to give me a late check out until 01 or 02 PM but I refused.. Overall, it was nice stay but would be better if the room door is working properly as I only noticed on departure day.. One more thing to take note is the room key.. Do not lose it or you will be charged at IDR 100,000 as informed by the Front Desk..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2017

This was a good hotel to stay at. We got a free room upgrade which was wonderful. Food options were not so great, but were good enough. The only negative thing I can think is the location of the hotel. Not too close to the beach or the market. But, a very good budget hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family