US$37
US$32
Maharani Beach Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$36
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Kana Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
US$98
US$71
  • Pool
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$148
US$118
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$129
US$148
US$132
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
1,450 results
All reviewsinfinity poolpizza hutsurf schoolhard rock hoteltop floorstandard roomthe location is perfectpoppies lanebeachwalk mallnight lifewelcome drinkbuffet breakfastbalconybalisurfers
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a step away from the beach. Despite located in the centre of busy street of Kuta Beach, it gave our family a good night sleep and an enjoyable stay. Breakfast was good, the pool was nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
-ExSecMKBB-, General Manager at Mercure Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear M S,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Kuta Bali.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

When I stayed in Mercure Kuta Beach Bali, I got wonderful experience with all staff. Especially Ms. Eni in front desk. She really nice and help full. And also the other staff they are give me memorable experience. And for the location this hotel really recommended. I really love infiniti pool with Kuta Beach View. I will back soon for another trip. Thanks mercure for your hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ikhwan F,

Reviewed November 28, 2017

It's a wonderful hotel to stay, the location was great, and all staff were friendly and helpful, very convenient to stay solo or with family. What I love the most from the hotel is to enjoy sunset from the pool side..it's so beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear happybee11,

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Convenient location for first come here,apposite kuta beach,I was upgraded to new renovated room,but room was a bit small
Swimming pool and restaurant at 4th floor,great view
Breakfast was less choice
Service was good,friendly and lovely
The price a bit high

Room Tip: ask the room face to seaview
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
-ExSecMKBB-, General Manager at Mercure Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Xiao Q,

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Had such a great time staying at Mercure Kuta Bali.
Room upgraded, new renovated room, absolutely in love with the infinity pool. The hotel is so clean. Love the hospitality services. Friendly staffs. i mean, they're literally friendly.
I wish there were just more menus on breakfast meals.
Sure will be back.