1,060 results
All reviews deluxe suite close to the airport villa guests floating restaurant villa pool planes landing kids club royal villa walk along the beach beach bar the holiday inn main pool is private beach large pool an upgrade breakfast was amazing south kuta
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Our family has stayed at this hotel twice. Once over 10 years ago as a family then again about 4 years ago with friends. Both times this hotel didn't disappoint. The breakfast selection is varied and you have a great choice of local and international food. If you are looking for a nice hotel that is away from the hustle and bustle this is it BUT it's just a short taxi ride to Kuta. The staff as always are wonderful and the rooms are a good size with a great bathroom. We were luck enough to get a ground floor room which we always prefer. Next time we might try the villas which have their own private pool.
The nice thing about the Patra is there is a family friendly huge pool but also an adults only pool for those that don't want to share their pool time with children.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank perthtravellers2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

This was our first time to Bali. We had a wonderful time. Patra Resort was very clean spacious. And warming Friendly staff. our Room Boy was very helpful. his name is Wira Adi. Nothing was to much trouble. We will be returning in the near future.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Theresa A
Reviewed September 25, 2018

My partner and I stayed here for one night at the end of our trip in Bali before flying home the next night and what a great one night stay it was!

On arrival we had our room upgraded due to the room we booked not being ready upon check in, when arriving at our room it was a pleasant surprise. Very spacious, clean and had a wonderful view overlooking the adults pool and beach area. We had a very comfortable sleep, the bed itself was massive, loaded with pillows. We also had our room serviced the next morning as we weren't checking out till 8pm to leave for the airport that night, so was lovely having fresh towels and toiletries to use prior to a long flight home.

The pool area is fantastic, very large swimming pool with many deck chairs on offer. We also enjoyed having lunch at the pool, the menu had some great choices. I would recommend the american hot-dog it was very tasty, my partner loved it also! Not only this but there is a swim up bar offering drinks in the pool, again the Mango Tango was delish, they even have a Nutella Milkshake that many young ones enjoyed. The guys at the Towel hut were fantastic, they noticed we had our towels from early morning and at this point in the afternoon they were a little soaked, so without even asking he walked over and offered us fresh towels. I thought this was a lovely gesture, showed fantastic service even with the little things.

Again I have to applaud the staff for helping my partner, on our last day before heading home he had a surfing accident hitting the reef, ended up with some nasty cuts. We went to reception to see if they had a nurse and before we knew it they were taking us directly to the clinic on the resort grounds to see a nurse who attended to him extremely well. She dressed and cleaned his wounds without a fuss, they didn't even charge us for this service or use of first aid materials which was extremely kind!

The only thing I would say needs improvement is the breakfast buffet. Unfortunately we didn't enjoy this meal at all. The hot meals on offer were all very cold as mass amounts were popped out and the danishes were tasteless, with an unusual range of food on offer. I did struggle finding anything I loved so did my partner. Also the pancake/waffle stand is very poor, seeing as there weren't many people lining up I think it would be better he made them to order like at the egg stand as the pancakes were stone cold and hard. I would have much preferred to wait a few extra minutes to be able to eat them hot and fresh than get them immediately but cold. Also very limited in topping choices, only chocolate spreads.

Aside from our let down at breakfast, I think this resort is great! Value for money is good and I was genuinely surprised with how well priced drinks and meals were at a resort of this size, I thought they would be more expensive however it was very reasonable! My favourite was the pool area, I would stay at the Patra Jasa again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JessG1515
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We recently flew into Bali, arriving late at Despansar airport. We had booked the Patra Bali because it looked great, had positive reviews and was close to the airport (handy for out late arrival).

Really enjoyed our stay here - very nice hotel room (which was upgraded to a Deluxe Suite ), delicious breakfast with a variety of options, incredibly friendly staff, nice pool and other facilities - I would actually say this hotel is quite underated from what I originally saw on TripAdvisor.

In the end we only stayed one night, but would defintely recommend it.

Thanks guys!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I had stayed in this resort in the last week of August-2018. It is located in Tuban, South Kuta, which is not very busy and crowd area like central Kuta. Within few minutes walking distance through the beach side road lot of food options, spa, Lippo mall, discovery mall, etc. available. The resort has few scheduled shuttle service to and from Central Kuta.

Most of the room has only garden view, not sea view. But the main restaurant beside the pool has nice sea view. Breakfast was very good. The swimming pool is excellent.

Though the airport is very close to the resort, we did not find any sound of plane from inside the room. From outside you will find a little negligible sound.

In overall, I'll recommend this resort.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family