All reviews small hotel spa treatments waterbom park satay great massage clean rooms small pool family room buffet breakfast great pool kuta beach airport bali febris madness discovery adi
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a great little Hotel. The Management & staff have pride & passion in they duties with the rooms & restaurant the cleanest in Bali. Breakfast is very good with a good array of hot & cold foods. well done we will be back

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Disappointed with view of wall, however once I got past this, the room was at the end that was very quiet
Room was newly renovated, as well as new bathroom
Staff were great
Special mention to MADE (Justin beiber) and Emily made our stay 10/10

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank sylvia m
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This is our 6th visit. Always great here. Staff are fantastic and close to everything. Haven't reviewed before as trying to keep it a secret but believe me its rated 2 star but beats 4 star in reviews. We try to stay in pool side rooms and love it. Planning next stay with the grandies.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2018

We have stayed here many times, but not for the last year. This trip I made sure I stayed, this hotel is my gauge to how Bali hotels should be run, during the last year(4 trips) we have stayed at the upper end of the scale, and we were very disappointed with some of them,up to $300 a night,and they can't compete with Green Gardens. This is only a small hotel, but it is a proper hotel, most of the bigger hotels think because they have huge grounds that is enough, well not for me, I value the service of this hotel much more than a lot of bigger names. Thanks again Green Gardens.

Room Tip: Ground floor at the rear are the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John M
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My husband and I stayed in Green Gardens this past July/August for ten days. It was my husband's first trip but my third (second time at Green Gardens). They have the most amazing spa on the premises which we used quite often. The staff are wonderful being both helpful and most friendly. Cleanliness is exceptional, we were most impressed. I loved staying there and will again....Thankyou Green Gardens.

Stayed: August 2018