“Shattered found this place on last night”

Al Dente Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #46 of 1,138 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$3 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Al Dente is an expression describing the right way of cooking pasta “cooked but still firm when bitten” which is what Al Dente is all about: “right food, right ambience and perfect location”. Located at Complex Kuta Sidewalk, Jl Kartika Plaza and just minutes to the beach, with a capacity of 200 seats, Al Dente is ready to welcome you.Fresh & Homey Italian Cooking in Bali
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Chose to end up eating here near the end of our stay. Was surprised how good the food was. Reasonably priced and was a lovely set-up. Hope to return

RamaRestoBali, Manager at Al Dente Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Hi Alizoho,

Thank you for stop by at our restaurants. We are glad that you love it, we look forward serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stopped here just for a coffee but were attracted to the pizza, so even though we weren’t really hungry, we ordered the standard Magarita pizza. Turned out to be the best pizza I have eaten in Bali and perhaps one of the best in Asia.

RamaRestoBali, Manager at Al Dente Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear sidrpm,
Thank you that you had your time to stop by to our restaurant and tried one selection of our Pizzas. We are glad that you love it, perhaps you will try another menu with us in your next visit. We look forward to serve you again in your next holiday.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

amazing food n staff.
i went there for my birthday still on happy hoir buy 2 drinks get 1 free. they also have football matches live on tv

RamaRestoBali, Manager at Al Dente Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Joycefigaro,
Warmest greetings from Al Dente Kitchen and Bar.
Thank you very much for your compliment towards us, we hope we could welcome you again in the next future.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We ate here 2 nights on our Bali holiday and loved it. You can order from multiple restaurants that are all connected. This Italian restaurant, the sports bar and flapjacks!

Awesome and HUGE cocktail, beer, cider, spirits any alcohol drink selection!

Super fast service
Lots of seating
Warm & fast food served
Lovely staff
Huge meals
Amazing selection

Cannot fault them!!

RamaRestoBali, Manager at Al Dente Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear CarissaaJade,
our valued guest

Warmest greeting from Rama Restaurants Bali Group,

Thank you so much for being our loyal customer and taking your time to leave your feedback about us here. We are delighted to know that you were always satisfied with the meals and with our staff service here. We surely look forward to serve you again on your next visit.

Warmest regards from Rama Restaurants Bali.
All about Food, Fun and Passion.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

As a vegetarian for 98% of the time. I do love me some Lamb Shank now and again. Well I thought BAMBOO restaurant was the hands down winner, but after eating the LAMB SHANK at Al Dente, I must say it's as good, if not better. It was so tender, not only did I not need my knife, I had to scoop it onto my fork. It just melted in my mouth and the gravy????? Drooooool. Yum Yum. Can't remember what my hubby had as I was in Lamb Shank Land. Will definitely be back soon!!!!!

Dear Valued Guest
jonic14,

Warmest greeting from Rama Restaurants Bali Group,

Thank you so much for recommending us and taking your time to share your great experience with us here. We are delighted to know that you were enjoyed with the food here. We definitely look forward to serve you back again on your next visit.

Warmest regards from Rama Restaurants Bali Group
All about Food, Fun and Passion.