“Yulia Kitchen”

Yulia's Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 1,048 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Yulia's Kitchen has been established since 1987 and has been widely recognised as the best restaurant in Kuta. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try and savour our inherited both traditional local cuisines as well as our International selected menus.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

There are many restaurants in Bali as you know and a lot of them are very good. The thing that we like about Yulia's is the food, the staff and the service you receive with your meal as well as all staff members always have a smile and greet you with your first name once you tell them.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Was gr8 12 months ago n still gr8 today, will come back again. The sweet n sour was gr8 and the pineapple fried rice.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I am very sorry to write this as I normally only write positive reviews: The service is very bad: not only did they completely forget our drink orders (water, nothing fancy)which came after more than 20 min waiting at over 30 degrees and after I had to remind our waiter again. But then they put something on the bill we did not order. After discussing with several of them saying we did not order this and did not want this I gave up as my time is more valuable than this. I do not understand how they can be so greedy that they try to rob you for things you did not order or consume. Very sad.

yulia k, Owner at Yulia's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Ms Elisabeth

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very sorry and deeply apologize for the unfortunate incident happening to you in our restaurant.
Unfortunately however, in your review, you did not specify exactly what is the item that you did not order that was being put in your bill.
If possible in the future could you please write in detail? I am pretty sure since it was a very traumatized event, you might be able to remember it vividly (pardon my assumption as you said yourself that you rarely write bad reviews). We need this specifically for confirmation with our staff. Because after several investigation with our team, we couldn’t find your case. We can assure you that is never in our restaurant policy that we could enforce our guest to pay bill that is never been ordered. Hence, we would really appreciate if you could correspond to us directly regarding this for further investigation.

Thanks and We would love to hearing back from you a.s.a.p!

Management

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend stopped here for a rest and cool down. Was given a place right in front of aircon which was much needed. My bf and l both had the cheese burger. It was big and it was delicious. Side fries were good too. Lovely feel about the place. Very clean. Not super cheap. Would return. Staff were lovely.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

After spending the day around our pool. Chilling and drinking a few Bintangs we all became a little peckish.

We spent around 30 / 40 minutes wandering around the streets of Kuta in hunt for some decent Indonesian grub. I am always a little sceptical in these restaurants after a bad experience of "Bali Belly" i believe they call it.

My friend spotted Yulia's Kitchen. It certainly stood out from the rest on the street, as the guy standing outside didn't hound us like the rest when we stood and checked out the menu. Nor did he stand over us and watch us take in what they served. This is always off putting for me as i feel very under pressure and generally walk away. It looked clean, and smart so we took a seat inside, right in front of the air con of course.

The food was cheap, well presented and extremely tasty. We all got Mei Goreng with an extra side of Satay Sauce (which they didn't charge extra for). One of my friends ordered Gado Gado, which again looked delightful.

The staff are lovely and friendly also.

I would definitely recommended and return to Yulia's.