All reviews kuta beach really enjoyed our stay here bemo corner huge bed air con a lovely stay top floor money changer minute walk nice room buffet breakfast batteries airport bali clubs taxi poppies
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I stayed here for a couple days and the room i assign is bigger than I thought. I can literally roll from the side to side.
The hotel is in central of Kuta so I can go to the beach by walking and spent about 10 minutes. The pool is small but its okay since its a boutique hotel. Breakfast is buffet and you can pick anything you like, i especially love the orange juice. 5/5 will stay again in a near fututre :)

Room Tip: The pool access room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great place, strategic location & amazing service! The advertisements surely match with my expectation! Worth a second visit! You can also rent a motorcycle in the lobby a day before with a great price. The pool also very nice and clean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Recomended hotel. The rate is really friendly too. We stayed here for two night and the staff very king to give us services. Location of hotel is excellent to those who would like to stay in Kuta Area. Everything was clean and comfortable with yummy breakfast. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

last day i stayed at this hotel for about 5 nights with my family, and my review about this hotel.. i dont like it how staff attract with the guest.. how the staff attitude isnt very welcome, they dont even give smile to the guest, attitude as a hotelier is very bad.. i really really dissapointed.
base on the i stayed if someone asked to come back to this hotel, i will say no.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank V285QDrebeccaf
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Stay here for 4 day 3 nights.
Location wise pretty strategic.
Only 20 minutes walking distance to Kuta Beach.
Near the hotel also got 2 halal restaurant.
Easy to get grab car which much more cheaper then taxi.
It only cost us 15k idr from airport to the hotel compare taxi which charging us 150k.
Average breakfast buffet spread.
But the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple