US$37
US$31
Maharani Beach Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$36
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$148
US$119
US$164
US$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Harper Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$75
Agoda.com
The Kana Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$52
1,590 results
All reviewskuta beachriva barrooftop poolsea viewtop floorpizza hutjunior suitehard rock cafestar hotelopposite the beachshower roombeachwalk malllate checkspecial thankspoppies lanean upgradelocation is great
Reviewed May 28, 2016

Good location, kuta beach is in front of the hotel. The first room we got was fully of smoking smell and had to ask the front desk to change for another room since we were traveling with childs. The hotel staff id friendly and helpful. Just a little disapointed because there were no bathtub in the room. The restaurant and swimming pool is on the rooftop of the hotel. Would consider to stay again in future.

Room Tip: Reccomended for those travellers that wants to enjoy Kuta area
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
GeneralManager-TKBH, Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Dear Samuel L,

I thank you to stay with us and appreciate our employees and regret that you were disturbed by the smoking smells.
We will make sure that for your next visit we will assign in the room with bathtub.

I thank you again for your comment.

Cordially,

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic location & a funny front view. But good. Lovely sunset views. Very near to the famous Kuta Beach. Excellent food. Should introduce more draught beers. I told the management. There is even a mini mart next door. & plenty of restaurants if you need to eat out. Accor members have added benefits. So have a look. A must stay place in Kuta

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Aruna G,

I thank you for your review and appreciate your comments that became a source for improvements.
I am looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

I like the hotel interiors, staff and ofcourse breakfast. The rooftop pool is also very beautiful with see view and BAR. As I book through Accor webside, have noticed the difference being a accor member

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Satyajeet1701,

I thank you for staying with us ans valued our employees, breakfast and the hotel facilities. I wish you had enjoyable stay with us. Hope we could welcome you back.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Best hotel with romantic room.. me and my husband enjoy our holiday at this hotel.. it's like our second honeymoon..nice view at the poll..but' it will great if the hotel have a live music entertaiment.. thank's to bang joshua for the excellent service and very helpfull to us ..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Arnell1707,

I thank you for staying with us and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay.
I have passed your message to the employee to continue motivating them to perform.
I am looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

Right across the beach in the center of the hustle bustle lies this Hotel. Very nice property with well appointed rooms and a contemporary style of placing the wash basin in the room separated by a glass. I fell ill as soon as I landed in Bali and was running high fever but the staff took extra care of me all through. So a special thank you to all the staff. The food was also nice including the in room dining. The buffet spread is well thought of with a good variety of local and continental dishes. The beach across the road is however a let down. Very dirty (not a private beach). Hard Rock Café is a 100 mtrs and beachside mall a 200mtrs distance on the other side. Overall excellent stay unless you can spend more money and stay in beach side resorts in Nusa Dua.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear Saahilsoni,

I thank you for staying with us.
Sorry to hear that you were not well during your holiday, hope you are well now.

I thank you to value our employees and our breakfast spread.
I will surely pass your comments onto the team to continue motivating them to perform.

I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.