Stayed in Kuta for 1 night ($39/night) before departing to Gili.
- Central location for nightlife and bars.
- Big clean pool
- Lovely quiet room, we were welcomed with cute honeymoon decorations and complimentary cake
- Good and reliable WiFi
- Very nice and attentive staff.
- There isn’t any breakfast alternatives outside and close to hotel, so if you’re a breakfast person, I suggest getting the included breakfast. We paid IDR 5K/person extra. The buffet breakfast is OK: 5/10. Eggs and savory dishes were overcooked and boxed juices. Decent coffee, bread and croissant.
- You have to take a 20+ min cab to the popular Cantonese seafood restaurants in the other part of town. Expect bad traffic.
Overall, excellent price for what you get.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking