“Lunch”

Little Hongkong Eating House
Ranked #196 of 1,074 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here this afternoon... We both love the food here. And today they had a prmotion.. you only paid for 50% for lunch combo and get a free drink.. we ordered the laksa and kwetiau siram both were very delicious.. the promo will be over at 23 september.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

we love the food and the quality of it. the noodles was yummy and this little hongkong came by recommendation. recommended for those who wants chinese food

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Bali. The price is reasonable. I like the roast duck, chasiew and samcam and eat it together with hainanese rice. Their chili oil sauca is also delicious.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Real authentic Cantonese style food - the best chinese I have had in Bali. I am a Singaporean and we consider ourselves experts in food and eating! If you have never had anything deep fried - try the prawns or cumi cumi (squid) done in salted egg batter - comes piping hot and crisp to the table with that unique flavour only salted duck egg yolks can impart to a dish. Try it to believe how good this is - lifts the standard of fried food. All the vegetables are fresh and perfectly cooked as only expert stir-frying can do - with huge whole cloves of garlic.Of course the roast pork and roast duck are must haves. They have many large round tables (to seat 10 people) and this is the best way to eat Chinese, where you can talk to everyone on the table and every person can reach all the food - they have lazy susans. Seafood kway teow was great too, and for something different, try the eel Szechuan style - done with black bean sauce.Not a chap chye in sight - it only exists in western suburban menus!
They also have an old style ice cream served in brick slabs between thin wafers in fabulous flavours like mango and durian where you can actually raste the fruit.

1  Thank ReeLW
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I went here with my family to celebrate my birthday. At first I planed to have dinner in other restaurant but turns out it was full. Couldnt wait any longer, we decided to go here which is not too far from our initial plan. Place was small but the taste were good. All foods taste good. Price is okay, not too pricey but not too cheap. Overall I was satisfied.