All reviews poppies lane hot water kuta beach central location every morning nice stay clean rooms rooftop pool enjoyed my stay night life deluxe room budget hotel swim up bar buffet breakfast asana pools ima
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Very Good Experience Every thing a traveler expect is good , Nice Staff and nice behavior. Goo Location very close to famous Kuta beach. Nice Pool and Nice Brakefast.

All Kuta Market very close . Budget Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ketut P, General Manager at Agung Putra Hotel & Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Jignesh G,

Woww...much appreciated for 5 stars given!!

Greetings from Asana Agung Putra Bali and thank you for sharing your experience with our Tripadvisor’s readers on your personal blog as well as glad to read that you had a memorable stay with us and gave us 5 stars rating

Thank you so much for highlighting our hotel was great, nice staff and close from kuta beach. The personalized level of services and attention to details provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen, who and with no doubt at all in my mind, our most important asset in our commitment to exceptional service for all our guests and rest assured that I will personally share your great review and kind highlight with the entire team as I am sure it will further add an additional motivation to each and everyone`s of us in our daily efforts of creating memorable experiences for all our guests

On behalf of the entire team, thank you once again for sharing your review with our Tripadvsiors readers and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Bali for another relaxing and memorable stay with us here at Asana Agung Putra Bali

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

It was not as expected. We Booked via booking. Com a double room quite expensive. When we arrive they tried to give us a twin room. We refuse so they ask us to come later. At 14h20 we came back and they said the room isn't ready. We were quite upset cause we wanted to check in. So they gave us a very dark room in the back of the hotel, in a dark alley. The room is not good for price, the bathroom smells. The brakfast is good with a lot of options. But hotel not amazing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lauryathailand,

Warmest Greetings from Asana Agung Putra Bali,

Thank you for your kindly feedback on your trip advisor blog. It is through such a constructive feedback that will be able to be our further improvement in making a fabulous experience, review our quality service and facilities in our hotel.

Firstly, thank you very much for highlighting our breakfast with a lot of options. My sincerest apologies for any miscommunication that happened during your stay that make unpleasant feeling experience due our staff assign you in the twin room and check in process not based on the schedule. Following up these issue, surely will be conducted refreshment training to staff involved to keep consistency in delivering excellent service to our customer especially improving standard check in to guest arrival. Any concerns and refurbishments issue is certainly taken seriously and has been planned doing it on low season period.

Lauryathailand, once again, thank you very much for your kind feedback and sharing your preferences as it will allow us to ultimately better anticipate your requirements for any future stays here with us in Bali

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

It was a disaster from the moment we arrived. Our expectations for the room we payed for was so disorganised. Payed for a delux room, offered room that was grossly small and in state of disrepair. We refused the room as it was unsafe for our son with disabilities. I assistant manager couldn’t organise the check-in process effectively, where we where made to feel that we had to beg for appropriate accommodations that we paid for! After the manager came, we viewed a twin room that was more spacious but had twin beds . The staff’s behaviour and attitude was a custom to party goer clientele. I concluded that this hotel was not an appropriate option for families. I felt unsafe in the environment. On our night, guests were swimming in the pool right near our room after hours intoxicated and smashed a glass bottle right near our door! Glass was still visible the next day as we removed our luggage. The only redeeming comment I could add is, the manager was suitably trained for the hospitality industry, however the rest of the hotel was suspicious in their behaviour, my belongings were under threat, I had to clean my room as the job was not done well. There was no hot water for two days and the area is not a safe setting for families. I will now pay more to stay in a better place in the future. It’s not worth trying to save $20 a night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tennille878,

Greetings from Asana Agung Putra Bali and thank you for your candid feedback on your personal Tripadvisor blog as same one had been also shared in our the internal hotel survey as it through such constructive ones that we will be able to potentially further elevate our offerings and services in the future.

I have indeed noted your feedback in regards to water heater issue that hard received into your room and my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused as well as rest assured that our Engineering team will immediately revisit your room and have the issue fixed in order to avoid such re-occurrence in the future as well as also my sincerest apologies for inconvenience stay caused unsafe by other guests who arrived at late night that might un-proper behavior and un-pleasant circumstances felt. In upcoming stay, I would to offer you awesome suite apartment located alongside with Asana Hotel and believed will make you more convenience stay with family. private balcony and largest dining area completed with kitchen set up surely will recover your disappointment on previous stay. Each point of your feedback had been duly noted and will be further analyzed with the respective division heads and teams to ultimately better anticipating any future stays.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I do hope that the above circumstances did not tarnish your overall impression of our hotel and its Ladies and Gentlemen nor deter you from staying with us in the future as on behalf of the entire team, I shall look forward to yet another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable holidays here with us at Asana Agung Putra Bali

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Our stay at Asana Agung was without issue. Staff, food, pools, etc. were all nice. It's no 5-star resort, but that's not what you should expect, realistically. The location is of course, perfect for Kuta-ish things. Hot water and electricity were reliable during our stay, rooms were all clean and even though we were at the front of the hotel, there was hardly any disturbing noise. For the price, and the location, all this hotel had to do for an excellent rating from me was mentioned above.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
imadianadewi A, General Manager at Agung Putra Hotel & Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Joshua K,

Woww...Thank you kindly for the five stars review given!

I would like to say thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our facility, the warm service from our team, and the strategic location of the hotel. It was our desire to be able to give our best during your stay and I hope you brought home a memorable experience to share with you.

Joshua, we appreciate the kind words and review, I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team and I hope that the memory of this recent stay live vividly in their mind and inspired you to recreate the moments by staying again with us soon. If there is anything I can assist you with for your coming stay, please feel free to let me know, since I and Asana Team are looking forward to seeing you here again.

Warm regards

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a quick 4 night trip with my father and loved our time at Asana once again.
We stayed in a twin deluxe room just near reception facing the front pool.
Although we were directly next to reception which is a large open space, noise was never an issue.
The location of this hotel is fantastic with everything a short walk away.
My absolute favourite part of staying here has to be the staff, who were always so helpful and genuinely happy to see you.
I have stayed at many places all over Bali over the last 20+ years from 5 star to 1 star and Asana is easily one of my favorite places to stay, and for value, is hard to beat.
In this price range, Asana is head and shoulders better than anywhere else I have stayed.
I look forward to returning next year for 2 weeks with my family.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Leigh_Casey,

Thank you for the lavish compliments given on our facilities and service! It was indeed our pleasure to welcome you at the hotel and to learn that you loved your stay thoroughly, especially when you enjoyed the room that facing to the pool and great location that close with everything

Casey, I do hope the magnificent of services given and the whole memorable experience you had, linger in your mind to share with your beloved ones home, and bring you back here. It is our hope that you have come to find us as your new home in Kuta Bali. Thus, please feel free to contact me should you require assistance in planning your coming stay with us.

With warm regards