“Great services! Recommended!”

Bli Bali Transport
Ranked #14 of 292 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bli Bali Transport & Tour Operators provide reliable tour and transportation service with "PERSONAL TOUCH" system work to make sure you get the best and honest assistance, also we do have all inclusive tour packages, minibus rental and best deals for all tourist activities in Bali. First, let me introduce myself, my name is Gede Wiratmaja and usually called Gede, I am a tour driver who has been working in this field for about 10 years, because I have enough experience during work, I finally decided to make my own business Bli Bali Transport and Tour service providers. Armed with over 275 customer reviews , I am optimistic to hire the best drivers to become a team in this company and build the Bli Bali Transport company brand together to get new customers and hopefully be able to work with local or International Transport or Travel Agency companies by always prioritizing service with honesty and creative with competitive price. Best Regards , Gede | Bli Bali Transport Team.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They offer great services, because the difference between them and the rest of the drivers in Bali , they care about their clients, and their needs. Anything you want to see/visit/drink/eat etc they will recommend/tell you, they can even plan your trip! We had the driver for 15 days and trust me, it was amazing! Good cars, great driver! So with this thank you Pasek, most friendly person i met here, and a very good person!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"bali"
in 171 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gede and his team really looked after our transport on our trip to Bali.
All drivers were punctual, professional, friendly and affordable.
We will definitely use again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked Gede's service for 2 days after recommendation from our friends.

We sure had an enjoyable time under his care. We came without a firm itinerary on what to do or how to go about planning.

Gede was patient in understanding what we want to do and where we want to go.He then planned the route for us and went out of his way to search for water rafting and ATV company that fits our schedule.

We definitely have him on our mind should we visit Bali again, which I think we will for sure. Thank you Gede for your hardwork!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I took a two days trip with Gede and his partner and were happy.with the service. Gede is reliable and has suggestions of places to go. Highly recommended if you want a safe driver who knows the area well and speaks good English.