“First Class Dining Experience! Truly Grateful for the Unforgettable Birthday Lunch!”

Raja Bali Restaurant Nusadua
Ranked #1 of 237 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Description: Raja Bali is serving Balinese Authentic cuisine located in Nusadua Bali.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I decided to celebrate my birthday at Raja Bali Restaurant after reading the excellent reviews here, and it was certainly a decision I didn't regret - especially since I would be leaving Bali later that night. The birthday experience at Raja was truly unforgettable!

The hospitality experience was nothing short of 5 stars (I would give a 10 if it was possible)! We were escorted from the main road where our driver had dropped us, to the table (and also escorted to the road when we were leaving too). From settling down at the table until our departure, I was greeted by name, by very warm and cheerful staff. They waited on us so attentively and politely that it felt like I was dining at a very high-end fine-dining restaurant or in a first class aircraft cabin! Bakti (I hope his name is correctly spelled), was like a personal butler to our table, carefully ensured throughout our time at Raja that we were happy and satisfied. The waiters were never intrusive but always available at hand to attend to requests. Service was always with a smile.

When we were finished, the whole waiter team even sang me a birthday song, presenting me with a small Balinese cake and each of them individually (and so sincerely) wished me well on my birthday. I am very, very grateful to the Raja team who truly are hospitality ambassadors of Bali! Thank you, for giving me so special memories of my birthday in Bali! Keep up your amazing hospitality!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a restaurant that should not be missed. The food is authentic Balinese and it is amazing. Let your waiter guide you, we did.
Our server, Awan did a great job.
I would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was some of the best food we ate during our stay in Nusa Dua. The service was so accomodating and friendly, the food was reasonably portioned and very tasty, the courtesy bus to/from our resort was also great. We managed to get a booking for 2 people the same day. Highly recommended if you're in the area!! They didn't have many of the wines in stock that were on their list, however, this didn't impact our visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one of our last evenings at this amazing restaurant and we wish we had more time so that we could visit again. The dining experience is probably the best we've had in Bali. We ordered their package menu so we got a lot of different balinease dishes which were all very very nice for a very reasonable price. This restaurant is surely a must-visit when you are in bali!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food and staff. Average atmosphere but sufficient. Recommend to most visitor to Nusa Dua. ..