“Definatey a hidden secret!”
Review of Coordinaire - CLOSED

Coordinaire
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stumbled accross this restaurant by accident while waiting for a shuttle to take me back to my hotel.
Located at the Block C entrance to the Bali Collection shopping mall it is well away from the main eating and shopping areas. This is a shame beacuse being separated from the other restaurants it is somewhat ignored.
However, I can say, don't let it put you off if you look in and there are not many customers. The food is amazing, very cheap, the service is excellent, staff are very friendly, the cocktails are half the price of any other retaurant in the area, and they offer free transport to hotels in the Nusa Dua area.
I had a beaituful meal there when dining on my own, and then took friends back 2 nights later. Their opinion of the place was also the same.
Do yourself a favour if you are staying in Nusa Dua and visiting Bali Collection - Walk a little further down from the main entrance at Block A and the Sogo entrance at Block B, look for the Block C Lobby and give this place a go. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Myself hubby and 2 kids (6,8) had an early dinner here tonight. We had an outside table and no one else in the restaurant. Everything tasted great. 5 Pc bruschetta idr15k. Lasagna idr 50k. Margherita pizza (dinner plate size) idr30k. They took the kids in to look at the fish. Plus either free hourly bus to hotel (Novotel). Or 30k taxi from front or 20k taxi down street.

1  Thank Larniemac
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We followed the TA reviews and gave the Coordinajre a try last night, and it is indeed surprisingly good for a restaurant in a shopping complex. We had bruschetta (fantastic and a large portion), parma ham and melon (not my thing but my gf really enjoyed) and a pizza each (plenty of toppings, thin base - not utterly amazing but better than we'd have hoped for). Cocktails at c.60,000 seemed very good value too, our hotel in Nusa Dua is at least double that, and we were particularly pleased with the free ride home after stuffing ourselves! As others have said, it is a little quiet, but wasn't deserted. Friendly, fast service too. Top marks guys, thanks

Reviewed November 9, 2012

After reading the reviews had to try it. Nearly walked away after seeing how quiet and inactive it looked. I thought the kitchen was closed. But we persevered and ordered. Well worth it. Cheap and delicious with good service. Will be going back for sure.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Amazing Italian food with open clean kitchen at the far end of ' Bali Collection '. Stay clear of Indo- Italian restaurants with two menus in one. Our kids love this restaurant too, so we had to go there a few times although I was craving for Indonesian dishes.