2,206 results
All reviews courtyard by marriott momo cafe private beach pool view metal detector free shuttle hotel shuttle hear everything noodle station pool bar kids club security check shuttle service breakfast spread noodles great pool welcome drink
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at this hotel, thankfully checking out tomorrow. Paying $200AU per night I would expect a lot more. The rooms are basic and don’t emulate any sort of luxury, we paid for an “upgrade” which included breakfast at $45 per night. Firstly we were told it was a pool view room at check in, then we were told that no pool view rooms were left, but we could have a garden view room for the same price?? The only difference is the room is slightly larger as it is on a corner. Very noisy corridors. A musty smoky smell throughout the corridors, and also in the room. The towels and linen also don’t smell fresh. I paid to have some laundry done and they also came back smelling musty. (I also had to call to ask to have my laundry back as it wasn’t returned by the time i was told it would be, bit annoying when they charge such high prices). The service is slow. Staff are kind and polite but every request seems to take an age! I waited over 30 mins for a pot of tea from room service. The iPod docking station in our room was broken so we informed them yesterday, they took it and we have not had it back, almost 24hours ago. We rang them this morning again and they said they would call back - still nothing. 5+ hours ago. Same goes for housekeeping. As of 3pm today the room still hasn’t been made up, despite my calling and asking hours ago. We also have to pay for everything on the spot which is really annoying. I.e laying by the pool for a few hours we may order 3 or 4 drinks, having to pay individually each time is annoying when you have given your room number etc. it does not make you feel like a valued customer! Normally I would not be as bothered by small issues but when they are occurring consistently it becomes frustrating.

The only positive for me is the new pool area and lazy river, which is lovely.

Overall a disappointing stay for our last 3 nights in Bali :(

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natasha M
CYMarriott_NusaDua, Manager at Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Natasha M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua Resort with us.

It was really a pleasure for having the opportunity to extend our service during your stay.
Having read your honest feedback, we realized that there always rooms for improvement with our service, so that we can be sure that our valuable guests are looked after and provided with impeccable services.

Please also rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in the effort to maintain high guest experiences.
We hope that we have other opportunities to host your stay in the future so we can turn your unfavorable experiences into a memorable ones.

Thank you again for being a valued customer and we look forward to welcome you back to the resort

Kind regards,
Yudhi Lingga - Director of Operations

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

When we walked in to the hotel, me and my son fell in love instantly with everything they have. The friendly staff would take you to the reception for check in process, I would give another thumbs for the service and hospitality. The room is spacious, unfortunately we didn’t get the one with the bathtub but it’s okay. Breakfast was good. The pools are amazing, especially they have the lazy river with floaties you can use. They also have water gymnastics class at certain hour, I joined and it was so much fun. I am looking forward to staying at the hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aisyaf2016
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel is simply amazing. I am a Platinum member at Marriott (so I stay at Marriott properties all the time), and I can guarantee you will feel like a rockstar at this hotel. They really took care of even the smallest detail for me. A heartfelt thank you and my most sincere appreciation to the Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua crew, who turned my vacation into a wonderful experience!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mtcnyc34
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very beautifully designed. Has it's own private beach club. It's close to the "Bali Collection" shopping mall which can provide you with whatever you want. The Hotel provides free trasnfer to the beach and the mall. Also they orginize free group activites/instructors like yoga, power walking, cycling. The staff are very professional. And house keeping is top-notch

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 527samanp
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Staying in Marriott Vacation Club. Made a huge mistake by not going to Bali Collection full of great restaurants and keeping in Marriott Courtyard. Had a terrible experience with food after waiting for 50 mins for the food to come. Prices are very high compared to Bali average and the quality of the food and the service is not at all at that level. Not sure why they brought cold skewers and shrimps on top of the miniature barbecues with no fire inside.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Berkay O
CYMarriott_NusaDua, Manager at Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your time and this review on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua.
I regret to hear your dining experience and would sincerely like to apologize for the missed opportunities.

Your feedbacks have been shared to respective team member for immediate follow up and to ensure that we continue to extend our best of impeccable standards to our valued guests.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback and will look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,