12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$246
TravelocityUS$244
PricelineUS$246
Agoda.comUS$325
4,512 results
All reviews arwana restaurant kulkul bar butler service cornerstone deli kul kul bar cascade bar lagoon access room beach front restaurants and bars welcome drink nice beach lagoon pool st regis relaxing holiday main pool private beach resort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2010

We had one of our best holiday in Bali in the Luxury Collection Laguna Hotel in Nusa Dua. We spent 2 weeks with my pregnant wife my 20 months son and my mother-in-law. I used my Starwood points for 11 nights and paid 3 nights. We stayed in a beautiful executive suite which was very spacious with big bathroom and balcony. The laguna style swimming pools with sand in it were amazing, we found it very nice for our baby. And also there was a pool for children. The whole resort is very nicely maintained with beautiful gardens and right on the beach. Massage is great!
We did not really leave the hotel as my wife was pregnant and our son is too little for a sightseeing tour but we did not miss anything in the resort. Nice restaurants, Friday night barbecau, seafood buffet, free afternoon tea and coffee with sweets.
The staff is incredibly nice, friendly, smiley people they made our holiday unforgettable. Thank you Parsika (at the reception), Gusti, Putri and all the staff who knew all the kids in the hotel by name.
We are already decided to come back here next year!

2  Thank TravelguyBudapest
thelaguna, David C. - General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2010

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn that you had a most memorable experience at The Laguna and that our team look after you and family very well.

On behalf of The Laguna family, we look forward to welcoming you and family back next year and to ensuring your next experience with us is once again enriching and distinctive.

Warmest regards from sunny Bali

Reviewed February 14, 2010

Travelled to bali many times and stayed at nearly every resort in the Nusa Dua area, and this was pure luxury and paridise. Organized accomodation direct with the hotel, Had a beautiful mercades ML320 pick us up from the airport with a baby seat already installed. Arrived to the most beautiul hotel in the night with welcome drink and total service. Stayed the original 6 nights in the most amazing suite, and then extended for another 6 nights. Pool servies, breakfast area, lobby, almost every part of this hotel had the most perfect service. Was truely an amazing holiday. Recommended the hotel to many people already in Oz and already this weekend my parents are there for my dad 60birthday. Have heard already that they are wrapped!!! A definete must hotel to stay at in Nusa Dua

3  Thank PinnyB

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to write on TripAdvisor and share your recent experience with us.

I am very happy to learn that your stay was a most enriching and distinctive one.

I very much appreciate you recommending The Laguna to many people and also hope that we have successfully fullfilled your parents' expectations and that your dad's 60th birthday was a most memorable one.

Already today The Laguna family look forward to welcoming you and family back to the warmth and indigenous hospitality of the Resort!

Blissful wishes from Bali

Reviewed February 14, 2010

We had a great time at this beautiful resort and even though I dont do water sports, there was plenty on offer in terms of guided tours from the hotel. The service was world class and pool was refreshing. The rooms were large and comfortable. The only complain was inadequate amount of vegetarian options at their buffet

1  Thank desitraveljunkie

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am most happy to learn that you had a great time at The Laguna and that you enjoyed our hospitality and facilities.

Thank you also for your constructive feedback in regards to the variety of vegetarian dishes. This is something that we have been continuously working on in the hope of improving our line of exceptional vegetarian menu. By the time you return to The Laguna, you will notice a significant improvement.

One behalf of The Laguna family, we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort in the near future.

Warmest regards from Bali

Reviewed February 11, 2010

We stayed at the Laguna recently for 5 days and main reason I rate it as Average is because of the visible slack in maintenance; this is the first sign that a 5 star hotel has lost its eye for details. Staff is very nice and friendly (as you would expect from Balinese people) and location is right on beach. However they seem to have lost focus on maintenance upkeep. First room we got had water clogging in the tub and basin; imagine having to shower in ankle deep used water. Next room had water leak on the basin from the room overhead and the wood floor definitely needed polishing alongwith the door. Overall we noticed many small things that showed a clear slack on maintenance. For same price maybe I will consider Ayodhya next time.

Date of stay: February 2010
1  Thank mothavilku
thelaguna, David C. - General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Bali, A Luxury Collection Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I very much appreciate your constrructive feedback about our resort maintenance and have personally addressed these issues with my team. I do apologize for your less than perfect experience and would like to ensure that we have immediately actioned those issues to ensure improvement is made forthwith. Your feedback is very much appreciated in order for us to review our products and services so that the next time you stay with us, we will be able to provide you with a distinctive , flawless and enriching experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when your travel plans bring you back to Bali and The Laguna, I will personally take care of the arrangement to ensure your next experience with us is perfect one.

Warmest regards from Bali

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Just arrived back after 6 nights staying at the Laguna with 2 friends for my 40th birthday. We stayed in the luxurious imperial suite and it was fabulous. Our butler Dian was absolutely brilliant, nothing was a bother for her and she made sure we had everything we wanted. Unfortunately there is building work going on right beside the suite which was very noisy, but the Manager Douglas came personally to our suite and apologised for the noise and discomfort. He also gave us a complimentary meal in the ocean terrace restaurant which was lovely. The food in the hotel is excellent but quit expensive as is the drink. We ate 2 nights at the Bali collection which was great value for money, the Tropical restaurant was very nice and very reasonable compared to all hotel prices. We also ate at the Bumu bali restaurant which we would reccommend to anyone, you have to eat there for one night it is a great place, food and atmosphere is fabulous and they will collect you from your hotel and leave you back. All in all i cannot praise the Laguna enough, it is truly a 5 star hotel with 5 star service. I hope to be back again with my husband and boys. Thank you to Dian, Douglas, Dehu and the rest of the staff for a great week in glorious Bali.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nikkistewart

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa!

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to write on TripAdvisor and share your recent experience with us.

I am very pleased to learn that your 40th birthday was a most memorable one and that our team took care of you and your friends very well.

The Laguna family look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort together with your husband and boys.

Warmest regards from Paradise