The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)
2,730 results
All reviewspregoikannew wingheavenly spakids clubseasonal tastesheavenly bedpremium roomspg memberfamily suitesmall balconybreakfast buffetprivate beachjapanese restaurantmain poolbeach frontkids pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My experience at Westin Nusa Dua was almost perfect.. it’s a good 5 stars hotel, the welcoming staffs are very .. one
of the best check in experience I ever had.

I stayed at a standard room, the room was very nice and well equipped.. the bathroom were spacious.. with shower and bathtub. Furniture in the room might beed to be upgraded, it’s not bad, but by my standard it was a bit out of date.

The swimming pool was huge and very warm.. I loved it, the private beace was nice and calm..

The restaurant serves a great taste of food.. but i had small issue with ther preparation time. It took a bit too long to prepare a food.

Overall it’s a great hotel.. I loved it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TheWestinBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Alf_Wicaksono,

We are delighted to know that overall you had a wonderful stay at the resort enjoying the pool, the beach as well as our culinary offerings. Your feedback in regards to the food service is very valuable for us and we will do our best to improve the consistency of our service delivery. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very high quality of yoga and meditation lessons: the teacher Jitendra is very experienced, attentive. I practiced yoga for 2 years, and it was a very useful and deep experience for me. I also get new informations about Pranajama, very satisfied

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TheWestinBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Olena T,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your wellness experience with Jitendra at our Heavenly Spa by WestinTM and to know that you had a memorable wellness journey. I will convey your compliment to Jitendra as he will be delighted to know that they have enhanced your spa experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have now stayed 6 times at the Westin Nusa Dua. Every single time it is a family favourite. We have been staying there since our children were babies, they are now 6 and 8 years old.
We feel completely at home there, it is a big hotel with all the services and benefits of large hotel resources, that makes you feel like you are actually in a small hotel - personalised service, quiet, welcoming, so friendly. The best of both worlds.
The food is amazing, the rooms are lovely and so clean and comfortable. The lagoon style pools are plentiful, clean and fun for the kids and adults.
What really makes this hotel special is the staff. I know everyone says that about Bali hotels but we have been all over Bali and the Westin Nusa Dua wins for us every time.
In November we thought - lets try Club Med, as we had been at the Westin Nusa Dua 6 weeks earlier. On the 2nd day we asked to leave but they wouldn't refund us and we had paid for 10 days, a hard lesson learnt there. The 1 family pool at Club Med was so awful both of our children ended up sick. Our 7 year old daughter had such a bad inner ear infection she couldn't fly home, she and I had to stay an additional 5 days, in and out of the hospital. We turned up on the door step on the Westin Nusa Dua and asked to come in and felt like we had come home. So accommodating, so warm and friendly, it was such a relief.
The staff went out of their way to look after us.
Normally I don't like to mention staff names as everyone we come into contact with is lovely and I don't want to miss anyone whose name I didn't catch, however on this occasion a special mention goes to Windu at breakfast service and by the beach in the afternoons. He helped her feel like someone cared, she couldn't swim due to her ear and he checked in on her and took her to feed the squirrels. Even though she was sick she still said she had fun. My husband and son had gone home at this point and I was in another country looking after a sick child on my own - I felt safe, well cared for and supported.
Already before this time we loved this hotel, this just reinforced how amazing this hotel is - the staff, facilities, rooms, food, everything.
We stayed again in January and had a ball with beach activities and in the pool. We never left the hotel in 10 days and we seem to find ourselves always doing this at the Westin, we are just so happy there. All the guests seem to be.
Thank you Westin for always delivering above and beyond our expectations. We will see you again!

Room Tip: Family rooms great with young kids, easy access. We now stay in 2 bedroom suites now our kids are a little older and they are so lovely.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear meghanwa1980,

Thank you so much for visiting us on a regular base. It is always a pleasure to have you with us and to note that we were able to continually meet your expectations and to provide you with the genuine warmth and friendliness of our associates. It is our aim to ensure both kids and parents have a family-friendly travel experience so they can leave feeling energized, enriched and renewed. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our resort and associates especially Windu, they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your stay experience. We look forward to welcoming you back at the resort for another memorable family holiday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Westin Nusa Dua does live up to high service standards and the staff help make sure your stay is luxurious. The facilities are great too. A good choice of restaurants and all reasonably priced - I would recommend the Italian (Prego) and kebabs at the tapas bar. The seaside restaurant Ikan is good too. The beach/pool area are apparently much nicer than some of the other similarly rated properties on the stretch.

Now for the missing 1 star in my rating - it’s the rooms. They are narrow, small and not very present. Also at least the standard room has a nothing view despite a balcony. Not to mention the Long walk to get to the beach side.

Overall, a good hotel. But do think through first if you want to stay at Nusa Dua or closer to town at Seminyak or Kuta

Stayed: March 2018

Dear NIkhil_Chitkara,

It is uplifting to hear that you enjoyed our renewing facilities as well as culinary offers at our dining venues during your recent stay. We also appreciate to hear your recommendation of our dining venues. We regret to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. Please kindly visit our website to have some more room options that you can consider for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Bali.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our Westine Resort stay was one of our best Luxury stay.
I with my spouse availed the wonderful Spa facility for Stone Enlighten Therapy.
My Spa therapist Ms. Densi was quite wonderful with her gentle soft touch and with her dancing fingers all through for 165 minutes. I can tell you it was purely an heavenly experience with her. I’m quite sure we will come again for Spa with Ms. Densi moreover we had wonderful Indian food at our room in express service dining with best aromatic cuisine in Indian flavor.
Moreover Ms. Indy was on reception desk while our check out was most courteous & interactive, co-operative while bidding us a pleasurable stay & departure making us feel homely & cheerful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Aloke k,

We are delighted to hear that you had a renewing spa experience at our Heavenly Spa and that you enjoyed the authentic Indian food prepared by Chef Manoj Rawat and his culinary team. I will share your review with the entire team especially with Densi and Indy as they will be delighted to know that they have enhanced your stay experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.