US$259
US$197
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$162
US$146
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$127
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$144
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$421
US$211
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$207
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
Book now, pay at stay
US$831
US$285
US$521
US$325
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

US$653
US$570
4,183 results
All reviewssalsa verdegarden cafekriya spapasar senggolgrand club loungeday bedluxury escapes packagejapanese restaurantocean viewother resortsprivate beachbeautiful resorthuge resortkids clubgreat beachbeach fronthotel grounds
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the resort for several days for a business conference. It is a great location in Nusa Dua , with beautiful gardens - lush manicured vegetation. Rooms are spacious but might soon need a face lift , it is not posh design, but rather classic - aged style but basics are there - good view overlooking green terraces, balcony’ relaxation “divan”, everything is there but somewhat not fully polished. The biggest limitation is the beach, it looks beautiful but with the tide you can not swim- you need to walk 200 m’s into the sea and it is not a pleasant walk.
Food is standard what you can expect from a G Hyatt with International prices, you need to also note that the Nusa Dua is a touristic contained area with few resorts and other facilities ‘developed’ in a secure area, it is not real Bali but a hygienic, contained secure area.
There is a fairly pricey touristic mall attached to the hotel but still nice to have the option. Please note that some villages i.e. west village is close to convention; south village closer to beach , it is quite a walk depending on your objective for the day. It is a 40 min drive to KUTA - SEMINYAK and some of the well known temples.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Y G
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dearest Y G,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us on our trip advisor page.

Your feedback on our various facilities and services are well received and greatly appreciated and we hope that overall you had a relaxing and enjoyable time during your stay with us for the business conference.

We look forward to welcome you back again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Amazing hotel whit great service and architecture, decoration. Big, clean rooms whit small lake in the middle whit a lots of fishes. Beautiful beaches near by, two great restaurants, bar in the complex. Amazing experience! Hope to come back again! : *

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank andy241135
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hi andy241135,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

We are so happy to hear that you and your friends are enjoying your experience while staying at our resort and your feedback on our various facilities are well received and greatly appreciated.

Your comment will certainly motivate all of our team to continue to provide the best hospitality experience for all of our guests and we would love to welcome you and your friends again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Let me set the stage for my review. This was our fourth stay at the Grand Hyatt Bali. My first review that I wrote when we stay the first time was titled "Fantastic place to stay". I gave the resort 5 stars and I wrote about how wonderful it was. At that time, everything worked. It was a great place to stay.

We just went for our fourth stay. Until the end of February I was in the highest Hyatt club, a Globalist. We had two Regency Club rooms. One we were paying for, the other was free using my points. So we had incentive to stay there, plus our long history with the resort.

But it was a disaster! Where did the Grand Hyatt Bali, that we so loved and cherished go?

I won't get into the specifics. What I will say is that I tried talking with the various duty managers. About the room, about the Regency Club itself, and in general about the resort. It has gotten old. The food and drink in the Regency Club is below par. And that is all I will say about that.

I had discussions with 3 different managers, the final one was the duty manager Elya. Everyone had blank stares on their faces. They offered no words of how to help or what to do, they just said "sorry" and the conversation was over.

So, we packed up, gave up the free room, and moved to a neighboring resort where we had a fantastic time, paying a lot more money.

When I wrote up the review that they sent me by email, it was less than glowing. So of course I got an email from Hery, the director of rooms. Sadly it was a Dear (fill in the name) sorry about (fill in the problem) email- please stay with us again. A totally impersonal email. So I sent him a nice email back and explained to him exactly what was wrong. I do care about this resort!!! I was shocked when I got another email, almost identical to the first. So I gave up. The resort is run by robots who either could care less or have no power to fix anything.

Hyatt remains my preferred hotel when I travel. However, we will not be returning to the Grand Hyatt Bali.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Michael P

Dear Michael P,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel.

It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

May we extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with some of the hotel services not meeting the highest standards. Your comments on our Grand Club Lounge are well received and have been shared with the key Managers within the hotel. Let us assure you that it’s our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests are treated with utmost care, respect and priority at all times. We remain committed to offering the highest level of hospitality for all our guests and assure you that this matter is being looked into.

We assure you that your valuable feedback will certainly help us in further improving and enhancing the service delivery within the areas highlighted in your note.

We sincerely hope you will allow us another opportunity to redeem ourselves and make up for the previous experience at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

Grand Hyatt Bali team

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Room was not good enough. It was located far from the entrance. So many insects were in the room. Almost has no lobby. Overall, it was not a good hotel compared to many other Hyatt hotel I have seen before.

Room Tip: Stay close to the front desk.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GrandHyattBali, Grand Hyatt Bali Team at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Shervin F,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us on our trip advisor page.

We apologize in regards to some aspects of the resort not meeting the highest standards and we will forward your comment to our internal team for review.

We remain committed to offer the highest level of hospitality for all our guests and assure you that this matter is being looked into and we assure you that your valuable feedback will certainly help us in further improving and enhancing the service delivery within the areas highlighted in your note.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

Grand Hyatt Bali team

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We just got back from the grand Hyatt & it is an absolute must visit! We loved every minute of it.
The staff are absolutely amazing! The resort is beautiful and so well maintained. Pools are fantastic & the food is excellent!
I give the staff a 10/10 they made our stay so enjoyable - we are already booking our next trip back!!!! All the staff were great but a special thanks to Dewi from the garden cafe breakfast room who was just incredible her service is amazing. & Eka from salsa verde restaurant - 10/10 to both of them!
Thank you grand Hyatt for a truly 5 star experience.
A MUST VISIT ! :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelprincess7

Dear Travelprincess7,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your amazing review with us on our trip advisor page.

Your feedback on our various facilities and services are well received and greatly appreciated and we are so happy to know that you and your partner are having a wonderful experience during your stay with us.

Your comments will certainly motivate all of our team to continue to provide the best hospitality experience for all of our guests and we will forward your feedback to our team and we're sure that it will made their day.

We would love to welcome you and your partner back again anytime when you plan to visit Bali in the future.

Thank you again for the glowing review and have a great day!