US$260
US$157
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$126
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$162
US$146
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$218
US$165
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$441
US$324
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$121
Agoda.com
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$207
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
Book now, pay at stay
US$831
US$271
US$521
US$325
Cancelon
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

US$652
US$571
2,127 results
All reviewsocean poolsky bargrandeur roomsoleil restaurantmulia kidzmulia deliroyal suiteautomatic toiletevery cornerkids clubbuffet dinnerprivate beachhuge hotellate checkkids poolamazing hotelswim up bar
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A huge and very beautifull buffet at the restaurant. Even Japanese Indian Chinese Indonesian and others choice of food. Love the dessert choices. The buffet is open up till 2pm. Not very expensive. I received a 33% discount without requesting it. The price is not too much... The hotel and resort is huge and amazing. The design is very modern. The garçons can provide a song and music for the aniversary lunch. I will be back. In December the hotel is very expensive but you can receive some compliments and enjoy the reveillon for a cheap price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
MuliaResort, Manager at Mulia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Sandrine S,

Warmest greetings from Mulia Resort – Nusa Dua, Bali. Thank you very much for your continued patronage and loyalty to Mulia.

It is always gratifying to hear how much you enjoyed our attentive service and luxury here at Mulia Resort. Indeed our Resort is regarded as the most luxurious in Bali and we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your the most Favorite Beach Resorts in the World by Conde Nast Traveler USA Gold List (2016).

We are delighted to hear that our attentiveness and professionalism from our distinguished staff exceeded your expectations. It is truly gratifying to hear such positive feedback. Yes, indeed our Lunch at The Café is the best ever with incredible choices. Thank you for choosing Mulia Resort to celebrate your Anniversary Lunch.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and we do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Mulia Resort.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I picked this hotel after doing a lot of internet research, somewhere that would provide a nice stopover break for a couple of days. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning. Certainly it's large and the layout takes a short while for one to get one's bearings but the luxurious planting (outside and inside), the delightful art-works, and the choice of bars, restaurants and pools more than compensates for this. From the reception desk, to the restaurant staff and the fitness coaches, we found the customer service to be excellent. Everywhere we went we were cheerily greeted by staff. We did benefit from an upgraded room on arrival and it was huge (particularly the bed) and very well appointed - even the loo seat rises automatically as if in greeting!
The hotel was far from full during our visit and so we did not experience any problems with queueing, although we did notice that breakfast was pretty busy by 07:15 on our second morning and we were advised by staff to book restaurant tables for our chosen time.
We came looking for luxury without a massive price-tag - and The Mulia Resort delivered!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Oddbins,

It is always gratifying to hear how much you enjoyed our attentive service and luxury here at Mulia Resort. Indeed our Resort is regarded as the most luxurious in Bali and we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at the most Favorite Beach Resorts in the World by Conde Nast Traveler USA Gold List (2016).

It is truly heartwarming to hear such positive feedback and thank you very much for choosing to spend your Holidays with us. We will also be sure to communicate your kind words to the entire Mulia Resort Bali team.

We do look forward to the opportunity of hopefully welcoming you back to Mulia Resort in the very near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Staff were very good and helpful. Morning breakfast buffet had a line to go in at 8am! So was directed to another area for morning breakfast and they had items such as steak and kurobuta pork which was amazing in my opinion. They had many Swimming pools and a nice little beach to go to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MuliaResort, Manager at Mulia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear paribol,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Totally disappointed , we had been looking forward to our second week in Bali by staying at the Mulia, we arrived joined the check in que only to be told 5 mins later to move to a different que. No cool towel was offered no cool welcome drink at all. We were told that our room was to have 2 single beds we said that we had booked a king size and were told that there were none, unless we wanted to pay extra money. My husband said that this was not the case when we booked and again requested a room with a king bed , by this time it was really hot in the lobby and all other guests had been offered a cold towel and cool water. My husband asked to see a manager and after waiting another 5 minutes a lady named "Feliciti " arrived , she asked what the problem was and when my husband explained she replied " we have no king bed room unless you pay, again we tried to explain and this lady just stood there with utter disinterest not even bothering to acknowledge my husband as he spoke , and she would just repeat " no King beds available unless you pay for an upgrade. My husband explained that we did not want an upgrade just a room with a bed we could share and once again she just looked at him with no interest and as though he was something she had stepped in. The complete disrespect and disinterest she showed us and the way she looked down her nose at us was very hurtful , when my husband walked away and asked to speak to a manager she replied " I am the duty manager" my husband walked away and she said to me "one moment " she then walked back behind the desk and said something to her colleague looked at us and they both laughed. She walked out the back and within 5 minutes came back and said " we have just had a cancellation , you can now have a room with a King size bed "
I was shocked and appalled with the way we were treated and the almost blatant disgust she showed to us, when other guests seemed to be treated so much better.
We were then showed down to a room by a delightful staff member, and later that evening we ate at The Cafe where the staff were amazing, ecspecially our waiter Martin.
The resort is lovely but unfortunately this " duty manager" showed such disgust and disregarded our first afternoon was spoilt.
I am truly amazed how she could keep us there in the heat, offer no cold towel or even take us to one side to deal with this matter.
In our years of travel we have never come across anybody so fixated and unable to offer any lateral movement without it costing us. My husband felt as though we were being discriminated because of being Caucasian . For a so called 5 star resort the check in is a 1 star experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jannine G

Dear Jannine G,

At Mulia Resort, we have always been committed to continuously providing our guests a memorable experience with a genuine warm hospitality and exceptional service, as frequently acknowledged with our many awards and accolades.

Our sincere regrets for any inconvenience referencing your bedding request. We do our utmost to honor bedding requests, but we unfortunately cannot guarantee; as this information is clearly noted on the Resorts Confirmation Slip. Please note this is not uncommon for Five Star Hotels & Resorts, as bedding cannot be guaranteed. In further review, asking for a free Upgrade and Compensation was denied. We are happy to learn a King Bed was secured for you with minimal wait. Our records do indicate that a Cold Towel and Bottled Water was presented to you upon arrival.

Kindly note we treat all guests with the utmost respect and dignity, regardless of the country of origin or race. We pride ourselves on extending great service to all of our guests and our Duty Manager did her utmost in an effort to resolve the bedding request.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is my first time to spend my time to write such critical comment.

However,
I am a returning guest and was never a complainer to mulia resort bali hospitality.
Summing up my latest stay here, there are few essential things that bothers me coming from a so called 5 stars service:

1. Greeting
No body greeted my car in the lobby, no one asked if i am checking in with luggages or etc.
Had to carry my luggages from the car to the lobby. Still no one was welcoming us.

2. Check in
Staff was not warm at all, no smile and impatient to questions.

3. Paid parking even for staying guest [announcement]
There's new regulation that staying guest must pay parking fee from 12 noon to 12 midnight. There's only 12 hours coverage from the hotel.

- It is not automatically calculated when you check out the parking system, you need to pay the full amount of how long you have parked your car - then you need to bring your receipt to the front office for reimbursement. every time.

- When i asked to meet the manager on duty to get it clear, i have an assistant front officer came instead. Mr. Rudy, explained to me that this is a new regulation from management. And that calculation is based on sleeping time from 12 midnight until check out time at 12 noon, so staying guest must pay from 12 noon until 12 midnight.
first of all, logic? second of all, i stayed there for 4 days, why did he talk about check out time.
Anyway, i told him i respect your uncommon regulation, and i am okay to pay for parking fee, but please help me do a small favor to send the parking bill to my room, so i do not need to pay everytime i go out with my car.
It didnt come to any conclusion since he only able to say "there's nothing we can do".
Apology to him i could not talk to him anymore because of the way he talks and attitude..
5 stars service from mulia.

I finally managed to get the representative of MOD, Mrs. Yani, She is obviously more helpful and clearly with right attitude.
I told her the story,
and she managed to have a feedback:
Parking fee can be sent to room bill, but only with flat rate of maximum parking hours per day:
12 hours * IDR 5,000 = IDR 60,000 / day
(no matter how many hours you use)

I agreed to it and case is closed.

It is very unfortunate to have this situation during my holiday in my favorite hotel, Mulia Resort. Everything else were great. Just few small things that are essentials ruining everything.

You were great. Fix it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank albertchandra91

Dear albertchandra91,

Firstly, thank you very much for your continued patronage to Mulia Resort Bali. We truly appreciate your return visit. Thank you for the above feedback. In reference to Parking Charges, it is not uncommon for Five Star Hotels & Resorts to charge for Parking. I am delighted to read everything was resolved to your satisfaction.

We do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Mulia Resort in the near future.