“We Loved Ruby Residence !!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kema
australia
“We Loved Ruby Residence !!”
Reviewed November 29, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

How blessed we have been to spend 6 wonderful nights staying at Ruby Residence...A perfect place to stay in Nusa Dua ..We felt like we had our very own home here at Ruby ..so spacious with absolute everything ( even push bikes & a washing machine ) !!!! I would highly recommend this property to anyone wanting spacious accomodation in a resort enviroment that offers "everything" to make your holiday special...We loved Ruby Residence just sad we have to go home :(

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Suzanne26...
Perth, Australia
“It made our holiday......”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartment blew us away, to us it was better than the photo's. It was spacious and homely. Everything you needed was there. We were not discriminated in any way from using the hotels facilities. Alex and Dian could not have been more inviting. They were prompt, accommodating to our needs and available whenever we needed them. We will be staying there again. The novotel was incredible.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paris

Reviewed August 25, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Finland
Reviewed June 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
22 Jun 2013
Thank you Jarmo for your friendly approach during our communication leading to your stay. I am happy to know the residence met or hopefully exceeded your expectation.
See you next year maybe ?
Alex
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing