“Another Amazing Massage”

Ranked #4 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Wow, The girls never fail to satisfy. I always look forward to coming back to Zahra's for the great service. Iluh - You were amazing! You may be able to get a massage a little cheaper [not always] but if you are after a great quality massage at a very affordable price look no further. In air-conditioned comfort, Cold water on arrival & pick up & drop off if you need it. You can be sure they use quality oils & the girls are fantastic at what they do.

Wiwin-Zahra, Owner at Zahra Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you Jamie for coming back to Zahras.
Sounds like you very much enjoyed your visit and Iluh was perfect for you.
Thank you for this recommendation. Our aim is to provide quality massages and services that are affordable and if we succeed, you will return.
Zahra Family

Write a ReviewReviews (1,995)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"full body massage"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have been coming to Nusa Dua since 1997. The first time I met Zahra and had a great massage was in 2012 not long after the spa was first opened for business. I have since returned many times & have always been impressed by the girls & the whole experience she offers. They always go above and beyond to ensure the experience is fantastic. I have sensitive skin and Zahra only has the best products that I find beautiful. I have had my nails done as well and they always look beautiful and last. I've enjoyed watching Zahra build the business with improvements every year and now employs 40 local staff. Her Spa is beautiful, air-conditioned, clean, comfortable and very relaxing. You are always greeted with big smiles and super warm welcome. The staff at Zahra Spa have always been so lovely and so professional. I had one of the best massages in my life today from Eliz ! wow I feel so relaxed now and not in any pain after the long flight and a very stressful time back home. If you are looking for an amazing and beautiful experience go to Zahra Spa. This lady is a real inspiration and I think the world of her.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Iluh was amazing! She did so well that my wife and I went back to see her several times during our stay in Nusa Dua. I am very impressed with how friendly and professional the spa was. I highly recommend Zahra if you are in the area!

Thank you Eric for your recommendation and support.
Iluh is amazing, and I am not surprised you both return because of her work.
I understand, when someone says they are "very impressed" it is a genuine, well earned compliment, so thank you from all Zahra Family

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been a number of times this week. The staff are very friendly and are sure to make sure you are comfortable and happy. The treatment rooms are comfortable and cool. For any aussies, I would compare this to the typical Thai Spas in Australia, for a fraction of the cost.

I've had wonderful massages with both Sari and Ellis! Thank you for helping to get those tight knots out

If you are looking for a very reasonable priced but still good quality massage then you can't go wrong!

Wiwin-Zahra, Owner at Zahra Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for that summation and your recommendation Alexandria, many of our customers are Aussies so they now know what to expect.
Glad you and your husband enjoyed a number of treatments and Sari and Elis were able to help you.
Zahra Family.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

As a matter of fact ambience cannot be compared with Krya Spa of Grand Hyatt but therefore it comes only with 20% of the price.
However, staff is professional, friendly and very attentive. We had the 3,5h package 2 and had been very satisfied. We would come again.

Thank you Michael.

Someone once said to me " On the massage table, with your eyes closed, ambience is a feeling not a look". Facilities certainly contribute but to him what was important was how he was treated and quality of massage. I am pleased you found both and excellent value.

Zahra Family