We booked alarge room paid $100 aus the room was hot and full of mosquitos air con wasnt working properly the tv is too small and too far from the bed to watch also remote didnt work from the bed as it was so far, the bathroom is very old and out dated shower over bath took more than 10 minutes to get some hot water from shower and then it was only a trickle. Great views i will say as its right on the beach. Staff were also very friendly and spoke good english. The restaraunt was big and well set up the menue very disappointing and the food was even worse, very small portions tasteless and not enjoyable. At 10pm the tv stations dissapeared completely i called reception to tell then the satelight must need looking at they said it must be a cable on the room tv i said no it cant be he wanted to come to the room to look i said no my husband is asllep you cant the chanels never came back on but in the morning it was working so it was the satelight dish. The wifi dropped out constantly it was very annoying... We only stayed one night here luckily as even the breakfast was a dissapointment, there was very little food to choose from mostly asian no bacon no eggs no omellets no fruit we left without having the breakfast. My advise is they need to update the rooms so they function propperly and also update the food services and menues we were very dissapoint and would never return. Do yourself a favour and give this place a miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali/Singaraja