“Delicious food”

Price range: US$1 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 29, 2015

This restaurant serves good food and delivery service. I'm in love with their spagetti aglio olio. The price isn't too expensive and they've got big portion.

Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

A nice place with a coffeeshop, restaurant and a rooftop lounge.
We had the hamburgers and they were homemade and very tasty! Staff was very friendly they and helpful.

Reviewed July 5, 2015

This is the first time I came to this place. at the first sight, I think this place is new. Since the waitress didn't use any formal uniform.
There are three dishes in this place, Appetizer, Main Dish, and Dessert. However, the waitress (I think) didn't know how to serve those properly. I was shocked when I was waiting my meal, the first one came in my table was the dessert, and then the main dish, the last was the appetizer. My expectation was the appetizer came first and so on. but the place was nice and very comfortable. the food was also delicious enough.

1  Thank made_martha
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

The best restaurant in singaraja, first floor is coffee shop and bakery, 2nd floor is restaurant and meeting room, and the most amazing place at 3rd floor, it is sky roof bar and lounge, very nice atmosphire. the food was great especially for Chinese food and western food with very fair place ...their service is very friendly very recomended... you must try beatrix risolles...

2  Thank Wiharta H
Reviewed December 11, 2014

Beatrix Patisserie And Gourmet is well located in Singaraja - less than 2 minutes from Hardy's

The first floor has cakes and a few tables for a coffee
There is a large range of cakes and biscuits, etc, to choose from
The Blueberry Cheesecake is very nice

Then the second floor is where you would go to eat lunch/dinner
The menu has many choices

The main thing I noticed about Beatrix is the attention to the quality of the fitout
There are 2 corner places on the second floor to wash your hands with nice fittings
The items on the tables are very nice (and new)

There are some interesting paintings on the walls

The second floor eating area is quite large

I enjoyed the food I ordered and the waitress was very pleasant

I will go back again to try more menu items

1  Thank Cherokee235